View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 08:41 PM   #6203
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Teen Fucktoy Project-Welcome to the party (Clay Jack Bailey...

Teen Fucktoy Project-Welcome to the party Clay Jack Bailey TJ Hughes

Cast: Clay, Jack Bailey, TJ Hughes
Tags: teen, blow, ass to mouth, blowjob, older, fingering, kissing, bareback, cream, cumshot, twink, rimming, masturbation, creampie, threesome, smooth, big dick, young, younger
Description: It's interesting, becuase TJ Hughes and Jack Bailey couldn't be more different, but when the three of us got together it was one of the most spectacular fuck fests I've been a part of. I'd met both of them before, and I sure do like each of them, but I wasn't expecting what was about to go down when I suggested a threesome. It was definitely fireworks.It lasted so long and there was so much going on, it's difficult to give a succinct play-by-play. Both of these guys have great bodies and are very attractive, but I think the key is their sex drive - in particular TJ. Both Jack and TJ got fucked good, I might add and we tried out about every position possible in just under an hour - with plenty of rimming throughout, as well as fingering, ass to mouth, and even felching. I got a sense that to TJ this was all a normal Friday night's fun, while Jack - well, TJ was bringing out the wilder side of him.TJ ended up getting bred by both me and Jack, and at that point we called it a night. But, hot damn! What a night. The pure sexual energy of these two bastards really did live up to what TJ said right at the beginning, before we had started: "Welcome to the party!"
Duration: 00:42:28
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 16:9, 29.970 fps, ~2 501 Kbps avg, 0.091 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 819 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10546 секунды с 9 запросами