All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cards of pain pt.6

Cards of pain pt.6

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Ariel, Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

We made an offer to Ariel and Amanda, two of our best dominas. The one who plays the Cards of Pain may win the total of all the lost Cards of Pain prize money from past games combined: $15.000 USD. If they had both volunteered that would have made it a Duel, but only Ariel dared to submit herself to this very painful game. The rules are as always: Ariel must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and thighs/soles) Each five punishments are modified by a (un)lucky card drawn random by the player. If she gives up before completing the fifth round, she goes home empty handed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cards of pain pt.6

Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

Cast: Emma Hix ,The Pope
Genres: Straight ,drool ,Domination ,Pain ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,bottom ,Vaginal Penetration ,Suspension ,shaved
Video language: English

Emma Hix begins in a standing position, but with one leg pulled high and wide allowing perfect access to her pussy. The Pope caresses her flesh and inspects her before tormenting her. She grinds and writhes as he touches her, showing us that this little slut wants it BAD. The drool slowly runs down her tanned body from the bright red gag keeping her mouth open. Every touch turns her on even more, yet surprises her with the aggression that he uses to caress her. Clamps are put on her nipples and her pussy lips. The Pope finger bangs her pussy with the clamps on until she can no longer deal with the pain, then they are removed and the vibe is brought in to push her over the edge. The next scene has Emma in a beautiful suspension that shows off her flexibility, as well as her amazing body. The crop is used for its precision and ability to get to the hard-to-reach places. Every exposed inch of her body is abused as she hangs from rope, helpless and unable to stop the suffering. Even at its most brutal, Emma finds a way to sexualize her pain and stare down her captor as he inflicts more pain. Once the fucking starts with her face and pussy, Emma begins to tremble from the pleasure. The orgasms continue until she is so overwhelmed she doesn't know what to do with herself. The final scene is upon us, and it begins with some bastinado with the knitting needle, and rubber bands. At this point, Emma is so sexually charged that the slightest touch from The Pope excites her. He takes full advantage of this and does everything in his power to push her over the edge, but something's missing. the only thing left to do is fuck her slutty ass, so he shoves a dildo deep in her ass and fucks her ass into oblivion.

Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

Ashley - hoodie straitjacket

It's very simple: Ashley is not happy about being tied and gagged. She struggles so hard! We don't know why she is complaining so much. After all, we tied her in her favorite hoodie. Maybe she suddenly doesn't like it anymore after we turned it into a straitjacket? We don't know what the problem is.

Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

Download Ashley - hoodie straitjacket

Ariel - tough skin

Stunning Ariel is back. She was hesitating, but she could use a little money, so she is here to try it again! Ariel has a high tolerance, we had to go over 40 to get some sound out of her!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14624kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 917.8 MB

Download Ariel - tough skin

Friends

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English

He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Friends
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15035 секунды с 9 запросами