Old 06-02-2024, 07:53 AM   #20222
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hookers Revenge

Hookers Revenge

Cast: Harmony ,Tia Ling ,Felony
Genres: BDSM ,Sub ,Hitachi ,Double Penetration ,Latinx ,white ,Slave ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Big Tits ,Interracial ,Vaginal Fisting ,Anal
Video language: English

It's Tia Ling's first night on the job as a security guard in a seedy part of the city. She attempts to get rid some hookers turning tricks on private property but her lack of experience gets her into trouble. Felony and Harmony over power Tia and make her into their bitch. She is made to eat hooker ass and pussy and worship their breasts. They tie her up and fuck her with a fist and huge strapon dildos. Then her ass gets fucked hard and she is double penetrated with strapon cocks. This is a super hot update with big orgasms and squirting!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hookers Revenge

Tyler file part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler file part 2

Training Callie Klein to be an Obedient, Willing, Dirty Slut

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Callie Klein
Genres: Straight ,Nipple Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Gag ,Slave ,Gimp ,Discipline ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave

Callie Klein wants to be dominated and trained. Her goal is to become the obedient, willing dirty slut that she knows she can be. Slave trainer Tommy Pistol uses bondage, gags, nipple clamps, pain and orgasms to teach Callie how to please him. Callie fucks hard and fast for her trainer, and begs for his discipline and come.

Duration: 54:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Training Callie Klein to be an Obedient, Willing, Dirty Slut

Holly Heart Shut your whore mouth

Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: Submission ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Straight ,Corporal Punishment ,Chains ,Handler ,Metal Bondage

Holly Heart and her amazing hard body is back, and today we push that body to it's limits. Holly learned what being helpless is really all about. She was pushed farther then she ever has before in a BDSM scene.
Back arched out, pulled up on tip toes, nipples pulled, pinched and stretched to their max. A 20lb. weight being pulled with a chain through and up her shaved cunt. That was the end result of the scene. And how we got there is interesting, very interesting!

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 479.2 MB

Download Holly Heart Shut your whore mouth

Seal Evey Kristal

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey Kristal

See our petgirl Evey Kristal as a seal.