View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 02:29 PM   #40448
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ashley - hoodie straitjacket Mission

It’s very simple: Ashley is not happy about being tied and gagged. She struggles so hard! We don’t know why she is complaining so much. After all, we tied her in her favorite hoodie. Maybe she suddenly doesn’t like it anymore after we turned it into a straitjacket? We don’t know what the problem is.
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley - hoodie straitjacket

Riley Reyes Sex Tape Loxahatchee

Cast: Riley Reyes, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojōjutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
OT creates the of all tape gags. After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Reyes Sex Tape

The First Date Crosswicks

Cast: Toni Ribas ,James Deen ,Owen Gray ,Mr. Pete ,John Strong ,Coral Aorta
Genres: BDSM ,Anal ,black hair ,Kinky ,brunet ,shaved ,Double Vaginal ,Blowjob ,Straight ,Bondage
Video language: English
In this fantasy role-play Coral Aorta plays a girl going out on a first date with a kinky older man. In the restaurant he makes her play with her pussy under the table. Excited by this experience she follows him to an unknown location where she is blindfolded and cuffed with her hands behind her back. While she is bound helpless and unable to see she begins to smell the stench of the location…
Duration: 1:03:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The First Date

Black and Orange Part II Rosalie

Johnny pulled out the gag he got from autums sub shop. Years ago Autumn, a fellow bondage enthusiast with a a gear store, tried to creat the most effective gag. Usually if I want out of a gag, I can wiggle my head and move my jaw in such a way I can get out of it. Autums new gag kept you from doing it. I dont like it much because what you dont see is the leather mouth peace behind the panel that makes me drool and keeps me from talking. The gag is firmly in place so even if I wanted out, there would be no way. It also has those straps that go in front of my eyes, that makes me nuts. Johnny loves the way I look in it and claims the membership always wants to see me in it. Whast do you guys really think of it?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4794kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 136.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and Orange Part II

Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives Georgia

Poor Birdy Dee! She is lost in some huge blue archives, tied palms out with blue ropes and gagged with a blue ballgag. This is some very intense and tight rope bondage! Birdy Dee is looking for a way out, but she is very lost, and she can not call for help…
Duration: 4:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 187.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives

Black Satin Dress Part III Bovina

I was tied with my ankles apart. Even though they just hung, useless at my side and were going numb, there was a bit of pain in my ankles where the handcuffs bit into my skin. I pulled forward to relieve the pressure from my ankles but my hands were bound behind me. This only made me mphhhh into my gag more. Even though the gag was over my mouth, it was pretty secure in its place. At least it matched?
Duration: 3:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Satin Dress Part III

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat Chichester

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
A good kitty gets a prize. Its time with every pussys favorite toy, the Hitachi. Its the most powerful hand held vibrator youll ever see and it does a number on Caseys dripping wet pussy. Were about more than just fun and games, though.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Время генерации страницы 0.16295 секунды с 9 запросами