View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 02:30 PM   #40451
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Billie vs. The Wager Prairieville

With some time to I decided I would try out a few ideas on Billie and see if she could escape. She's always been very crafty so I was curious to see what she would come up with. To keep things interesting we add a little wager to each one for incentive. Billie quickly wins round one and full of confidence accepts my terms for round two. Escape would not be so easy this time however as Billie soon finds out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 227.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billie vs. The Wager

Ashley Adams' Slave Desires: Training Ashley Day One Fowlstown

Cast: Ashley Adams ,Owen Gray
Genres: versatile ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,Gag ,Gimp ,foreskin ,Athletic
Video language: English
Ashley Adams is an all natural big tit sex addict with a submissive streak that takes her down to the very base of the cock. Ashley’s gorgeous tits are tied, whipped, clamped, drooled and slobbered on as she gags down thick gimp dick.
When it is time to fuck, Ashley sweats and bounces her fat tits while stuffing her slutty pussy with hard man meat. As a reward for her fine behavior, nipple zippers are torn off as her tight pussy spasms in orgasm. Ashley Adams learns the rough side of servitude on Training of O.
Duration: 1:03:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Adams' Slave Desires: Training Ashley Day One

Kristina Rose Elise Graves Cyd Black Spread and Exposed Heart Butte

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys
The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose Elise Graves Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Seriousimages - Steelwerks Toys For Women And More Papaikou

The Iron Lung works by compressing and releasing the patient's lungs with air pressure which allows them to breathe normally, which you are unable to do with severe polio.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 2.6 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seriousimages - Steelwerks Toys For Women And More

Back to back well dressed beauties Winters

Busty and leggy lovelies Slyy and Natalie look incredible struggling in ballgags and basic hogties in satin blouses, short skirts, pantyhose and heels until I come in and snip the hogtie rope and place them back to back, securing them to one another, stuffing their mouths and wrapping their heads with tape and then pulling their ankles up to make them slightly more uncomfortable. After a bit I return and lay them down on their sides. They struggle around tied together and then suddenly start bucking and slapping each others butts while all tied up laying their on the rug with their beautiful busts exposed.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps

File size: 669.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back to back well dressed beauties

Catch Alexandra

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
Beverly Hills made the mistake of having a conversation with Dee. It is for that reason Beverly found herself rolling around in the grass bound tightly with a sanitary pad in her mouth. Dee and her man delight as they drag Beverly's helpless body into their barn. Beverly squirms and strains against them, but Dee has prepared her too well for their party. Beverly is prey and they toy with her. They pull at her and drag her around the floor. They spread her legs so wide there's nothing stopping them from touching her sweet slit. They take turns causing her pain, giving her orgasms, and fucking her. She makes a great party favor.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catch

Barbara - tied up in the basement Campina Grande

Big boobed Barbara loves a challenge, but when she can’t escape she will make a big scene. Too bad for her she couldn’t get out of this bondage, she was tied to a very heavy rack in the basement with her limbs tied in four directions. A ballgag was deep inside her mouth, and Barbara struggled wildly to get free. After a while, you can see she realizes she won’t be able to escape, and panic sets in. Sobbing and moaning, Barbara tired herself out. It’s really amazing to watch her transformation.
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbara - tied up in the basement

Время генерации страницы 0.02674 секунды с 9 запросами