View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM   #40455
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually Elrod

Cast: Emma Hix ,The Pope
Genres: Straight ,drool ,Domination ,Pain ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,bottom ,Vaginal Penetration ,Suspension ,shaved
Video language: English
Emma Hix begins in a standing position, but with one leg pulled high and wide allowing perfect access to her pussy. The Pope caresses her flesh and inspects her before tormenting her. She grinds and writhes as he touches her, showing us that this little slut wants it BAD. The drool slowly runs down her tanned body from the bright red gag keeping her mouth open. Every touch turns her on even more, yet surprises her with the aggression that he uses to caress her. Clamps are put on her nipples and her pussy lips. The Pope finger bangs her pussy with the clamps on until she can no longer deal with the pain, then they are removed and the vibe is brought in to push her over the edge. The next scene has Emma in a beautiful suspension that shows off her flexibility, as well as her amazing body. The crop is used for its precision and ability to get to the hard-to-reach places. Every exposed inch of her body is abused as she hangs from rope, helpless and unable to stop the suffering. Even at its most brutal, Emma finds a way to sexualize her pain and stare down her captor as he inflicts more pain. Once the fucking starts with her face and pussy, Emma begins to tremble from the pleasure. The orgasms continue until she is so overwhelmed she doesn’t know what to do with herself. The final scene is upon us, and it begins with some bastinado with the knitting needle, and rubber bands. At this point, Emma is so sexually charged that the slightest touch from The Pope excites her. He takes full advantage of this and does everything in his power to push her over the edge, but something’s missing… the only thing left to do is fuck her slutty ass, so he shoves a dildo deep in her ass and fucks her ass into oblivion.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

Ballet Sub Ella - arched Grahn

Wow, a ballerina bondage sub? Ella is the ultimate dream rope bunny! She is hyper flexible, with decades of ballet training, and she wants to get tied up! We tie her in a box tie with flashy pink ropes, and then we place her on a box. With her feet against the wall, we pull her torso up, arching her back. Ella was super stuck in this position! Not easy to do for most people, but for Ella it’s quite easy! She really can handle any pose we want to try out, we can’t wait to have her back for more!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballet Sub Ella - arched

Aubrey - fit babe tied up Minnesota Lake

Aubrey is a fit girl! She loves putting her workout pictures on Instagram and she always looks stunning. But today she won’t be able to post anything. She is nude, which is probably not allowed, and she can’t even take a selfie. But worse yet, she can’t do any good exercises today. She is tied in a box tie, with her boobs tied all pointy and tight. She tries a few things on the floor and the treadmill, but it is very hard!!
Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps

File size: 354.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubrey - fit babe tied up

Bedroom Lingerie Yutan

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Lingerie

Bad Dolly versus annoying nipple clamps Otego

Cute Bad Dolly is back and we had her in an armbinder before she knew it! She is so cute! The big collar, waist belt, and latex armbinder are perfect for her. We frogtied her so she couldn’t get up and run away, and then we gagged her. As a final touch we added some pinchy nipple clamps with little bells. Somehow, this annoyed Dolly very much (we are not sure if it was the pinching or the jingling) and she tried everything she could to get those clamps off! This caused them to move around (and pinch more) making lots of jingling noise. Dolly was not amused!
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Dolly versus annoying nipple clamps

Burglary Alert Mainland

Cast: Danny Wylde ,Cameron Dee
Genres: black hair ,Vaginal Penetration ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Submission ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Curvy ,Domination
Cameron Dee reads in the newspaper that burglaries are on the rise in her small suburban neighborhood. This however, gives her an idea for the ultimate sexual fantasy and confronts her husband with a surprising request. Watch as Cameron gets the sexual fantasy she desires! Her flawless all natural body gets manhandled, tied down and fucked hard in her bedroom at night by a man in a mask.
Duration: 41:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burglary Alert

Alice Metairie

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Alice is a very special kind of girl. She’s the kind of girl who feels embarrassed by her own sexual proclivities. To make matters worse for her she’s turned on by her embarrassment. This begins the cycle of humiliation and arousal.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice

Время генерации страницы 0.15917 секунды с 9 запросами