LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cruz and Sonny Drifton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny … as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well…" lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Sonny

Obscene Camera part 9 Poquoson

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
敏感に感じる身体、漏れ出す吐息、� �動は次第に高まり掘られながらもア� ��コはビンビンに!『だめ、そんなに 突かれたらイっちゃいます…!』淫� �な視線と視線のやりとりに興奮絶頂� ��『身体が熱いです…』
Duration: 2:23:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obscene Camera part 9

Obscene Camera part 13 Sperryville

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
卑猥な音、脈立つ肉棒、視線で犯さ� �ていく濡れた身体…。猥褻カメラ第6 弾!夏の暑さと男の身体に興奮がほ� �ばしる!「先生、そこすごくドクド� ��してます…。」保健室での猥褻診断 。聴診器から聞こえる肉棒の鼓動…� �次第に熱く火照る身体。「僕はエッ� ��で変態です…。先生の固いのでもっ と感じさせてください!!」夏祭り� �密会デート。浴衣からはだけて見え� ��濡れた身体…。
Duration: 2:07:22
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obscene Camera part 13

Bare Chat Santa Monica

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Bare Eurocreme
Cast: Alan Capier, Alex Marchini, Cameron Jackson, Jay Arner, Jay Gregory, Joe Kean, Johny Hunter, Justin Corner, Marco Filipi, Patrik Dorsy, Ronnie Badell, Sanchez Viva, Thomas Lee.
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Bareback, Cumshot, Twinks
Thirteen young guys and a boy doll in 6 scenes. Cute little arses with cheeks spread for fantastic fat cocks. Superb facial and across the ass cum shots. Total filth
Another wonderful bareback film from Vlado Iresch and his dirty minded crew. This time the theme is cybersex. In the first scene, award-winning Jack receives some on-site maintenance to both his webcam and big fat uncut cock by dark haired Filipi. As Filipi deepthroats him, Jack is reaching over and fingering his shaved butt hole. Jack fucks him on his back, all fours, on his side and eventually Filipi impales himself on the blond's cock and bounces up and down until Jack cums over his back and arse.
In the second scene, dark haired Johny Hunter (odd name for a bareback performer!) Gets sucked, rimmed, fingered and fucked by blond Dorsy on a pool table. These two are probably the youngest performers at 18 years old. The next scene has Manchini and Kean in the waiting room of a doctor's surgery. Joe explains his problem is a permanent hard-on. After some mutual cock sucking, Kean shags Manchini. We don't get to see if Kean's hard-on subsides after he blows his load. Then Jack and Arner each have a solo jack off as they watch each other via webcams.
The fifth scene is a threesome with enormously hung Cuban Viva, blond twin Capier and dark twink Lee. They chill-out with a little dope, and this develops in to a three-way jack off party. Both boys stretch their jaws on Viva's uncut whopper before they suck each other. They then move into a 69 with Viva sticking his chocolate fingers in Capier's cute arse and stretching it for Lee's cock and then his own. Capier ends up with two facials.
The final scene is another threesome (or four-way if you count the plastic doll). One of my favourites, smooth, tanned Badell who has blond hair, along with young muscle stud Corner, discover slim Gregory shagging the arse off a boy doll. His big fat cock has just deposited its load of hot frothy spunk in the latex hole and it is dripping out. All 3 suck each other's cocks before the other two prepare Gregory's hole. Badell rims him and Corner fingers him before he gets spit roasted. Badell withdraws just in time to shoot a big load over Gregory's gaping hole. Badell then pushes his cock and the chunks of spunk back in. Then, without any cuts or scene changes, Corner replaces Badell's cock with his own and pounds Gregory's hole which is still wet and slippery with Badell's spunk. To finish the scene, Gregory's very fat cock spits its load over Badell's face, Corner pulls out of Gregory's hole and unloads on his balls and Badell greedily sucks both cocks clean.
These dirty fuckers never fail to get me horny. A terrific film at an amazing price. Don't hesitate to buy it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:42
Video: 720x416, XviD, 2165kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Chat

Kaden's Recruits. Vol 4 Lake Mc Donald

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Max, Evan, Bastian, Drake, Kaden Saylor
Genres: Cum Shots, Twinks, Muscle Men, Military, Amateur, Tatooing, Masturbation
The 4th installment finds Kaden Saylor filming and engaging in the action with four more hot recruits: Evan, Max Bastian and Drake. With four hardcore scenes and no solos, this is one sexy volume you don't want to miss!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:01
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2173kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaden's Recruits. Vol 4

Cock Shot Scene 2 Gardendale

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
When Jessy Ares and Rod Daily find themselves both with nothing to do but stroke their hot meat, they pool their resources. Their cocks are already out and hard, it's just a matter of closing the distance and deciding who goes first. Bathed in crimson light, Rod swallows Jessy's cock, steadying and guiding it with a closed fist. When Rod's knees need a rest, Jessy climbs on an oil drum so Rod can stand and continue the gulping, slurping blow job. Jessy pulls Rod up for a kiss, spits in his mouth and makes him strip. Rod's muscular ass beckons. Jessy seals his lips around Rod's hole and his cheeks bellow as he blows and sucks to widen the opening for his tongue. Rod spreads his legs and arches his back, adding a verbal order, in case Jessy didn't get the message, that he wants Jessy's huge cock balls deep in him. Jessy twists his t-shirt into a bridle and wraps it around Rod's neck. Rod's body is an almost impenetrable mass of muscle, causing Jessy to work extra hard, erupting in cascades of sweat and semen as Rod pumps out his own load onto the floor.
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5037kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Shot Scene 2

NP-Caution Eefde

Video language: English
Working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!
Duration: 17:08
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NP-Caution

Время генерации страницы 0.11923 секунды с 9 запросами