View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 09:18 PM   #20230
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Boyfriend Shirt Part III

Boyfriend Shirt Part III

For the video portion of this, Johnny thought it would be neat to show my feet getting secured with the sporfscuffs and secured to the spreader bar. He also thought it would be neat to show me getting gagged. Johnny tells me that Doms/Dommes love gags because it makes the eyes so expressive and that your taking away a basiz right/need, to talk. I always feel a little bit better in a tape gag, I can say/not say what ever I want. So he decided to turn on the camera and leave the room, letting me struggle around the bed, with my arms secured behind my back and my feet to the spreader bar.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part III

Boudior Bondage: Lara

Watch as this sexy slut gets what she has coming to her! She's bound, blindfolded, and then strange contraptions are attached to her pussy until she cries! Whether it's her tits or her pussy that is tied tight with rope, she's bound to enjoy her kinky time in the boudior... and so will you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1537kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

Download Boudior Bondage: Lara

Wasteland - Gymnastic Rituals

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vxyen
Genres: Flogging, Intense Orgasm, restraints, Sex, Vyxen Steel
Video language: English

Richie and Vxyen certainly know how to make a BDSM scene interesting. It would seem as if Richie expects the lovely Vyxen to work to receive any pleasure. Wearing Ballet shoes, arms extended and secured above her head, Richie has placed Vyxen in the perfect precarious situation. Except that maybe Vyxen has a few surprises of her own.

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 207.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Gymnastic Rituals

Black Velvet and PVC Panties

Mina is wearing a black velvet top, waist cincher, shiny pvc panties and knee high socks. She is gagged and zipped into a white armbinder. This one is all about butt candy, I really like this one.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

Download Black Velvet and PVC Panties

Barbara - a simple rope

Barbara is tied up in a very simple way, her wrists and ankles are tied. She is ballgagged. Nothing special, but there is a simple rope running from her neck to the pipe in the basement. This simple addition drives Barbara to despair! It should be so easy to escape! But it's not, and that's what making her very angry!

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14575kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Barbara - a simple rope
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13254 секунды с 9 запросами