luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Video language: English

K9 training with our petgirls Jane and Kasha.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:09
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.7 MB

Download K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

Bound in My Single Sleave

Johnny had me walk over to the stairs and then using the spreader bar tied my feet apart. I was about at the end of my bondage rope when he pulled out the video camera. Originally, he wanted me to walk into the living room, but this was only a 30 second video. Im getting pretty good at moving around while bound and gagged. So he decided to shoot me coming our living room and struggling around a bit on the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 102.1 MB

Download Bound in My Single Sleave

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

A good kitty gets a prize. Its time with every pussys favorite toy, the Hitachi. Its the most powerful hand held vibrator youll ever see and it does a number on Caseys dripping wet pussy. Were about more than just fun and games, though.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Big titted Asain

Hot Asian beauty Gaia is back and today she is taking it hard. This amazing gift from the heavens, was built for sex, lives on sex, is sex. Gaia is one of the few you can throw everything you got at, and she wants more.
It's a simple update, we have Gaia helpless bound, and we are going to bring the cock. It a epic onslaught of hard dick that would most girls would have to tap out on repeatably. Not Gaia, we don't think you can Sexually Break this girl. She takes everything you have and wants more. Words are hard to describe how hard we fuck this helpless tiny Asian girl, so we are going to let the free video preview clue you in on the action. In the end we make this slut, cum, squirt and beg for more cock, all while bound and completely helpless.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 711.8 MB

Download Big titted Asain

Bondage xxx Party Part III

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

Download Bondage xxx Party Part III
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03456 секунды с 9 запросами