Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Marina

Marina

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina

Boyfriend Shirt Part II

I struggled around on the bed for a bit, Which wasnt that hard since he had neglected to tie my ankles to my wrists. I really didnt know why he didnt hogtied me? But I couldnt voice my concern with the large cloth between my teeth. I was helpless. I thought Id be able to use the bed to pull my gag out of my mouth, but he used a really thick cloth and tied it really tightly behind my head.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 112.7 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part II

Wasteland - Starla Has Her Way

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Sicilia, strap-on sex
Video language: English

Goddess Starla is just back from the holidays and is feeling invigorated from all of her travels. While she was away her slave Sicilia was in charge of keeping her dungeon clean and organized, and instead went on a rampage and hosted dirty sex orgies without permission. Now Goddess Starla must give this cantankerous slave a good ole northern style punishment. Whipping, waxing, nipple play, compelled orgasm, anal play in this weeks update.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Starla Has Her Way

Billie vs. The Wager

With some time to I decided I would try out a few ideas on Billie and see if she could escape. She's always been very crafty so I was curious to see what she would come up with. To keep things interesting we add a little wager to each one for incentive. Billie quickly wins round one and full of confidence accepts my terms for round two. Escape would not be so easy this time however as Billie soon finds out.

Duration: 15:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 227.5 MB

Download Billie vs. The Wager

Black and Purple Corset part IV

I was not behaving and sometimes I admittedly do this on purpose. After all only bad girls get spanked? Johnny removed the gag an untied me. I hated that gag and was showing that I hated it. He laid me out across the bed, tying me to one corner of the head board and my legs to the opposite foot board. I was stretched over the bed, but not so much that I couldnt pick my head up. I was tied with my stomach facing down. To keep me quiet he placed a few pieces of duct tape accross my mouth. I had a fealing what was coming next and on the one hand, I was a little nervous, who likes pain? The other hand I secretly like a spanking every so often. Johnny had a nice soft paddle he could use but instead opeted for a leather slap. You can see me wince in sweet pain ever time the leather smack my bottom. Luckily the tape kept me from calling out for him to stop.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 101.5 MB

Download Black and Purple Corset part IV
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03138 секунды с 9 запросами