View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 02:52 AM   #20233
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Born to Please

Born to Please

This terrorized slut clings desperately to her chains, her round, tender ass red and sore from her master's brutal lash. His slave's humiliation is just beginning as he binds her tightly to his torment table and calls in a hung stud to properly dominate her moist pussy. Her master demands that she suck his fat cock while getting plowed without mercy by his thick-dicked cohort, and she whimpers for mercy around his rigid meat. She gets none as she is pounded mercilessly into the table and then the hard, unforgiving floor, as her master's dick explodes into a shower of hot cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 732.2 MB

Download Born to Please

Girl

Cast: Skin Diamond ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,black hair ,natural boobs ,slim ,Fingering ,big dick ,Bondage ,Straight
Video language: English

Skin is on e of the sexiest girls I know and the fact that she truly loves BDSM makes her that much more awesome. She loves everything about it and it shows every time I get my hands on her. We have a connection that few have and that allows me to know what buttons to push and exactly how hard to push each of them to get what I want from her. I take every inch of her flesh and make it mine for the day. I torment all of it and watch as she tries to move in the unforgiving bondage. Her struggles are useless, but that doesn't stop her as the punishment and domination destroy her to the very end.

Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Girl

Return of Sara Faye

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Sara Faye
Genres: Anal ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blonde ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Domination ,BDSM ,Straight ,toned ,Nipple Clamps

Sara Faye loves bondage and is able to take a good amount of pain. Steven St. Croix thoroughly flogs her ass and thighs while tied balancing on a milk can. Then it is kicked out from underneath leaving her suspended and helpless for her master to indulge. She is placed on her knees with nipple clamps tied to the floor, a vibrator on her pussy and is face fucked. Tied to a sawhorse, she is punished more and fucked. Lastly Sara is bound to a wheelbarrow spread open for more hard cock.

Duration: 56:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Return of Sara Faye

Birdy Dee - Pink ropes and ballgag

Scottish fetish model Birdy Dee, all tied up in pink! A pink ballgag makes sure she does not complain about it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.1 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Pink ropes and ballgag

Wasteland - Lillys New FemDom

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lillys
Genres: Bondage, breast play, caning, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Wasteland submissive Lilly Ligotage had the great fortune to meet Mistress Kasha at a fetish party. They really hit it off and scheduled a play date back at the dungeon the very next night. After securely binding Lillys hands from above, Kasha gives her a good warm up flogging with a sturdy bamboo crop held in her mouth at ready for phase two. The cropping really gets intense. We can see Lilly wince at the crack of the crop which Mistress Kasha in no way the rod When Lilly can no longer take the crop, Mistress Kasha switches to a heavy flogger which makes Lilly repeatedly crumble to her knees. As a reward for taking it like a good sub, Kasha finishes off the session with an intense pussy play session, driving Lilly to several massive orgasms.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Lillys New FemDom
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06548 секунды с 9 запросами