View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 07:18 AM   #20235
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bathed in Warm Light

Bathed in Warm Light

Mina wears a pink and white realise swimsuit and white thigh high socks. She is bound tightly with her elbows in a criss cross pattern and a crotch rope connected to her wrists. Her elbows and arms become useless as the bondage is so tight and unforgiving, she ends up hogtied and helpless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 851.7 MB

Download Bathed in Warm Light

Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives

Poor Birdy Dee! She is lost in some huge blue archives, tied palms out with blue ropes and gagged with a blue ballgag. This is some very intense and tight rope bondage! Birdy Dee is looking for a way out, but she is very lost, and she can not call for help.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 187.6 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives

Bedroom Lingerie

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

Download Bedroom Lingerie

Newbie Knockout

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout

Wasteland - Brook Rain Needs a Spanking

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Bella Vendetta
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
Video language: English

Mistress Bella Vendettas new plaything, Brook Rain, has been a very bad girl. After a good hard spanking, Mistress Bella allows her bury her face in Mistress pussy.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3443kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Brook Rain Needs a Spanking
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05590 секунды с 9 запросами