View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 10:00 AM   #9221
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tickle Fuck Gig Harbor

Cast: Katie St. Ives ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Electrical Play ,white ,Electro Clamp ,BDSM ,Electric Dildo ,Electro Plug ,Tens Unit ,Feet
Video language: English
Episode 3: On Katie’s final round with me I strap her down and strap it on! I tie her hips, torso and arms to a saw horse, her legs up and together and her knees strapped tight to her neck to keep all lose appendages up and out of the way of my next activity.
I cover her tits with sticky pads which sends a new kind of sensation through her body. Watch and see her adorably confused reaction. For a little shock I zap her feet with the zapper. All this is going on while I fuck her hard and deep with my hard black strap-on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickle Fuck

Domestic Disturbance Richfield Springs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Progeny Smilax

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Progeny

Compromises, Part 2 West Palm Beach

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her. He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.
Duration: 1:24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises, Part 2

Overwhelmed with orgasms Chamisal

Release Year: 2024
Sweet and slutty Katie Kush is excited to get beat up, push her limits and play hard. The Pope, as always, is more than up for the task and will deliver beyond her expectations. The first scene has Katie in a full suspension with arms tightly bound behind her back. JP cracks the crop on her butt and thighs, feet and hands, all the places that sting most and then vibes her pussy with the Hitachi making her cum real good. The next scene Katie is gagged and bound in another full suspension with legs spread wide open with arms wrapped and tied behind her thighs.
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4943kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overwhelmed with orgasms

Demonic Desires Roseau

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Wasteland - Lillys New FemDom Delmar

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lillys
Genres: Bondage, breast play, caning, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Wasteland submissive Lilly Ligotage had the great fortune to meet Mistress Kasha at a fetish party. They really hit it off and scheduled a play date back at the dungeon the very next night. After securely binding Lillys hands from above, Kasha gives her a good warm up flogging with a sturdy bamboo crop held in her mouth at ready for phase two. The cropping really gets intense. We can see Lilly wince at the crack of the crop which Mistress Kasha in no way the rod When Lilly can no longer take the crop, Mistress Kasha switches to a heavy flogger which makes Lilly repeatedly crumble to her knees. As a reward for taking it like a good sub, Kasha finishes off the session with an intense pussy play session, driving Lilly to several massive orgasms.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Lillys New FemDom

Время генерации страницы 0.07211 секунды с 9 запросами