View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 10:01 AM   #9222
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

How to Fuck Like a Lady: Anal Housewife Trains Son's Bratty Girlfriend Tynan

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Britney Amber ,Jane Wilde
Genres: natural boobs ,Stud ,slim ,housewives ,shaved ,big dick ,brunet ,Hitachi ,Brunette ,Clothespins
Video language: English
Britney Amber is the epitome of Anal MILF: huge gorgeous tits, tight body, beautiful smile, and a constant craving for cock in her suburban ass. She’s gone off to visit her darling step-son Seth Gamble at college to check his new living situation, secretly hoping to get some dick while away from her husband. She is dismayed to find a messy dorm room, and even more dismayed to find Seth’s bratty little bitch girlfriend who clearly doesn’t know how to take care of a home, let alone her son’s sexual needs. Britney makes her feelings known, and Seth picks up on the double meaning behind her annoyance, realizing she has come by hoping to get her slutty ass filled and spanked red. Happy to oblige, Seth handcuffs her arms behind her back, slaps her around and has her degrade herself begging for cock. Once her whore ass is up in the air, he flogs and spanks her red, then slides a metal hook into her ass, attaching it to her handcuffs, holding her in a tight doggy position perfect for railing her holes and having her beg to cum. Once she’s had a few good ones it’s time for Seth to go to class, and he tells her to clean his room herself. Coming back in with an armload of cleaning supplies she finds Seth’s new girlfriend listening to rock music and jerking off in the middle of a new clutter pile. Britney had it up to here, and demands that Jane put her clothes on clean the apartment up. Jane is a spoiled little cunt and throw a tantrum, only to have her hands cuffed behind her back, her cunt spanked red and raw, then clamped shut with clothespins. Seth comes home to find her gagged and bound, but when he takes out the ball gag she stream of filth out of Jane’s mouth convinces him to join his mother’s cause, stuffing his cock in Jane’s loud mouth and spending the rest of the day teaching her how to fuck like a lady. Tied up and rope stuffed in her mouth and a hitachi strapped to her clit, Jane’s writhes and watches Britney bound in tight rope and fucked like a good girl, cumming on command and pleasing her son with her tight holes. Jane’s mouth is used to clean the cock off, but before that she must crawl on a leash and bed like a good little slut for every inch. Put in a stressful reverse cowgirl, Jane earns her orgasms for the first time in her life, leaving Britney one satisfied Mommy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How to Fuck Like a Lady: Anal Housewife Trains Son's Bratty Girlfriend

Cards of pain rld zazie Katowice

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Lady Ariel, Lady Amanda
Last time, after winning the regular version of Cop, Zazie promised she would never return to us. But now she is back and playing the Reloaded version. In this game, the player can draw a new card once per turn for an additional 10 strokes if she is not satisfied with the first card she drew. However, this second card is always final! The rest of the Cop game rules remain unchanged: The player must distribute 100 stokes to 5 body parts. Each round is slightly changed by a "lucky card" that the player draws. Ariel is the new hostess, and Amanda executes the punishment. (At one point during the game, Ariel joins Amanda)
Duration: 1:05:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain rld zazie

Alina West Bondage Cutie Las Matas De Farfan

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alina West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Well, then she is going to love the feeling of being suspended in the air in bondage. Some people call it flying, and for her it will be the ultimate expression of freedom, both sexually and personally. She says that she loves to serve and submit, but that only comes after she has been broken.
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West Bondage Cutie

DomTheNation - Silvia hard grace Wright

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 27:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24267kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Silvia hard grace

Ohh God Chicago

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop.
His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.
He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?
What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape.
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ohh God

Wasteland - Starla Has Her Way Trafalgar

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Sicilia, strap-on sex
Goddess Starla is just back from the holidays and is feeling invigorated from all of her travels. While she was away her slave Sicilia was in charge of keeping her dungeon clean and organized, and instead went on a rampage and hosted dirty sex orgies without permission. Now Goddess Starla must give this cantankerous slave a good ole northern style punishment. Whipping, waxing, nipple play, compelled orgasm, anal play in this weeks update.
Duration: 16:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Starla Has Her Way

Blue Satin Secretary Part III Big Flat

As I start to struggle, I realize that this tight rope chest harness/elbow tie is inescapable. I toss back and forth on the chair I am still sitting on and effort to loosen the ropes a little to no avail. I'm worried that Johnny may never let me go today! At least I still look pleasantly perky with scarf in my mouth, blue satin shirt still tucked in neatly, blue skirt pulled up just enough to reveal my white panties underneath, lace top stockings seducing your eye downward and silver heels still pumping on the floor. I move around somewhat annoyed, but secretly very pleased, until I lose balance and slither my way to the floor losing my shoes in the tussle. Before long, Johnny comes up and removes the chair behind me, because he doesn't want to see me get hurt. He, then, returns a moment later to make my predicament a little more fun. My knees and ankles are tied tightly with rope already, but, he takes my ankles and ties them up to my wrists in a snug hogtie.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Satin Secretary Part III

Время генерации страницы 0.05273 секунды с 9 запросами