View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 10:02 AM   #9226
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Captured Kerry - strappado Port Stanley

The awesome Captured Kerry is back for more rope! She gets a full body harness and a crotch rope in thin green rope. Her boobs are tied and her elbows are pulled together. This thin rope is harsh, but you know Kerry: she loves ultra tight bondage! Her arms are pulled up in a strappado and she gets gagged with a big white ballgag. Isn’t Kerry just the best?
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14519kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 404.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Kerry - strappado

Born To Please Oakland City

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.
Duration: 1:04:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 732.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Born To Please

Overwhelmed with Orgasms Townley

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Sweet and slutty Katie Kush is excited to get beat up, push her limits and play hard. The Pope, as always, is more than up for the task and will deliver beyond her expectations. The first scene has Katie in a full suspension with arms tightly bound behind her back. JP cracks the crop on her butt and thighs, feet and hands, all the places that sting most and then vibes her pussy with the Hitachi making her cum real good. The next scene Katie is gagged and bound in another full suspension with legs spread wide open with arms wrapped and tied behind her thighs. The Pope puts nipple clamps on her sensitive nipples, punches her thighs with his fists and makes Katie cum multiple times with the vibrator. She is loving it.
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overwhelmed with Orgasms

Mya McKay Yokaichi

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Alina West and Jack Hammer Varnamo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Alina West, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Ass Hook, Bruises, Caning, Clam Tie, Cloth Gag,
Alina West is so tiny and so new. She's only been in this business for about 6 months, and she has only ever done bondage with us. She says that the experience of being tied down is freeing. Well, then she is going to love the feeling of being suspended in the air in bondage.
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West and Jack Hammer

Bound in My Single Sleave Cost

Johnny had me walk over to the stairs and then using the spreader bar tied my feet apart. I was about at the end of my bondage rope when he pulled out the video camera. Originally, he wanted me to walk into the living room, but this was only a 30 second video. Im getting pretty good at moving around while bound and gagged. So he decided to shoot me coming our living room and struggling around a bit on the floor.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 102.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in My Single Sleave

Up and coming bondage whole made to cum and squirt with caning and whipping Hunker

Cast: Audrey Rose
Genres: switch ,Caning ,Weights ,Handler ,Latinx ,Pain Slut ,BDSM ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage
Expressive, submissive, sexy and born for bondage. Audrey Rose looks good no matter what position she’s put in.
This pain slut in the making is locked down in an innocent, unassuming doggy position. Her picture perfect ass sticking out, her titties hang from about 4 lbs of weights. This makes the perfect flogging position before probing and vibing her to cum.
With her ass all warmed up, she is folded over into a modified piledriver. Her nipples and tongue are suctioned tight for good measure. Time to cover that ass, legs and calves with cane marks. If she didn’t have an appreciate for the cane before, she will now. I get my fingers in her and make her squirt and cum before she knows what’s going on.
Audrey is now on her knees, back bent and pussy out. Her smooth body is open and exposed. This is an exercise in conditioning. With a vibed locked into her she learns how to take a vicious whipping while enjoying the sensation of the vibe. Vibe on. Vibe off. Whip, whip, whip. Vibe on. Vibe off. Whip, whip, whip. Vibe on, whip, whip, whip, whip…. …I wonder where this is going?
Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Up and coming bondage whole made to cum and squirt with caning and whipping

Время генерации страницы 0.07824 секунды с 9 запросами