Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Top Level Talent Agency Bagdad

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Being an adult talent agent is a difficult job. Booking talent to fuck every other guy except yourself. "Why don't I get any pussy?" All those beautiful women coming through the office. You do all the work for them and what thanks do you get? 10 - 15 percent of their income? That's not enough.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Level Talent Agency

Boyfriend Shirt Part III Muncie

For the video portion of this, Johnny thought it would be neat to show my feet getting secured with the sporfscuffs and secured to the spreader bar. He also thought it would be neat to show me getting gagged. Johnny tells me that Doms/Dommes love gags because it makes the eyes so expressive and that your taking away a basiz right/need, to talk. I always feel a little bit better in a tape gag, I can say/not say what ever I want. So he decided to turn on the camera and leave the room, letting me struggle around the bed, with my arms secured behind my back and my feet to the spreader bar.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part III

A Wenona Piece Silver Bay

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Wenona is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head. She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage. When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her.
Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Wenona Piece

Boyfriend Shirt Part I Ducktown

For the video for this shoot. I asked johnny to hit record and leave the room. I find it easier to play the damsel in distress when Johnny is in the room. Maybe I feel less inhibited. What do you think.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part I

Pain Slut Krysta Kaos Devastated in Metal Bondage Northvale

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,switch ,Corporal Punishment ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Pain ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,BDSM
Tattooed alt babe hottie Krysta Kaos is back. Looking perfectly petite with perky tits and fresh tats she is ready for brutal bondage. Starting off with her arms spread out and legs wide open her moth is gagged with a bit. Chained and fully restricted her screams are muffled as she is reminded how much pain she can turn into pleasure. Her dark fantasies start down with her dirty bare feet as they are tormented and brutalized. That pain is quickly translated to pleasure her tight shaved pussy as she gets fucked by a huge dick on a stick. The sensation is increased further with a painful stinging riding crop to her perky tits. Her ass is next and it gets beat bright red. With her legs bound straight up in the air with her pussy and asshole exposed, the clothespins come out. Each one is painfully placed down her long legs and beaten off with a cane. Her bare feet tormented again with needles dragged down across them. In her final position on all fours, she is made to take a brutal flogging and fucking which brings out her biggest orgasm.
Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut Krysta Kaos Devastated in Metal Bondage

Britney - Spread eagle Snow Camp

Tall Spanish beauty Britney finds herself tied to the bed in pink ropes! Spread eagled, as requested by our members, with an extra waist rope for safety! Britney doesn’t like this vulnerable position, but she is ballgagged and can not really do anything! A great struggle!
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney - Spread eagle

Cunty Part 2 Quesada

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunty Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03274 секунды с 9 запросами