View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 10:49 AM   #20237
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Blue Satin Shirt Part I

Blue Satin Shirt Part I

My arms were pulled tightly together. All I could do was bite down hard on my blue ballgag. Thankfully Johnny used leather straps and didnt tie my single sleave to my ankles. I love hogties but I fealt pretty restricted with the single sleave, corset, and ballgag. I hope you like me struggling around and trying to play the damsel in distress rather then showing how much infact liked it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

Download Blue Satin Shirt Part I

Bound In Business Part II

After I had taken the majority of my clothes off I hopped back on to the island in my kitchen. That Granite sure was cold! My hands were retied behind my back. After a few pics, Johnny decided it was time for my favorite tie, a hogtie. Ordinarilly I would have been excited about being tied this way but this time I wasnt as the granite was really cold! Didnt stop Johnny.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 167.5 MB

Download Bound In Business Part II

The dripping pussy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Dee is in the spike chair.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The dripping pussy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02302 секунды с 9 запросами