View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 01:35 PM   #40466
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bondage xxx Party Part III Santa Ana

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage xxx Party Part III

Brittany - Stuck in the bath Bell

Hot blonde Brittany is tied up in the bath tub! The ropes are really tight, but she does not give up easily. She will eventually escape, leaving some really long lasting rope marks on her pretty body!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 130.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brittany - Stuck in the bath

Brooke Johnson: Grueling Device Bondage Pakistan

Cast: Brooke Johnson ,The Pope
Genres: white ,Vibrator ,Pain ,Submission ,The Pope ,Paddle ,Ball Gag ,Pain Slut ,Bondage ,Crop
Video language: English
Brooke Johnson is one tough slut. The Pope doesn’t waste any time going straight after her and issuing immediate pain. She is held in place with a steel device and a wooden deprivation box. The pain is swift and constant, which fuels her masochistic fire that she so desires. Her body is abused with a constant berating of impact from floggers and other sadistic implements. After her flesh is nice and red from the impact, The Pope covers Brooke’s body with hot wax. He then gives her the first of many orgasms. Next, Brooke is in a brutal scorpion pose atop a wooden box, and held there with chains and leather cuffs. Her head is pulled back, using a heavy leather head-harness and a nice red ball-gag. The Pope begins with her feet, and issues some grueling bastinado until Brooke begs for it to stop. He moves on to the next form of torment; electricity by way of zapper and cattle prods. Brooke muscles through yet another brutal scene to get the coveted orgasms she craves as her reward. The final scene begins with Brooke on her back with her legs pulled into the air and locked into steel traps. Her arms are pulled back into a strappado, and her holes are more than available for whatever The Pope wants. There is more bastinado, but this time with Fluffy, The Pope’s dragon-tail whip. Brooke screams uncontrollably, but that only makes him go harder. He eventually moves on to a paddle that he uses all over her legs and feet throwing in a vibrator intermittently, just to confuse her His crop is used to impact all of the specific places that make her scream the most. He eventually gives her all of the orgasms she can handle as a final reward for being such an amazing pain slut.
Duration: 41:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson: Grueling Device Bondage

Mya McKay Crossett

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Cadence Cross Auckland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
What do you get when you hand over one blazing hot redhead to one of the masters of old school device bondage and discipline? Well, that's easy, actually. You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused. Cadence Cross is our super sexy submissive today and OT has more in store for her than she is able to handle.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Cross

Wiredpussy presents a series of public shoots filmed in Nyc Pt 4 Plain Dealing

Cast: Nadia Styles ,Mistress Hidest ,Tommy Pistol ,Sarah Jane Ceylon ,Bartender
Genres: Blindfold ,LezDom ,Pussy Eating ,toned ,Femdom ,Latinx ,Anal ,Straight ,Cattle Prod ,Humiliation
Nadia Styles continues her training with Princess Donna and this time gets really public. At a bar in New York City, Princess Donna invites some of her favorite sluts for a very public playtime. In a bar full of people Donna begins to fuck and restraint Nadia, spreading her legs for everyone’s enjoyment. Then she gets Nadia bound and blindfolded and offers her up to some lucky guy for a blowjob. On her knees Nadia is made to suck cock while getting shocked on her pussy and nipples by Princess Donna. Then she gets her pussy stuffed and squirts all over the floor of the bar while an anonymous guy squirts all over her chest. Betty gets fucked on the bar with a beer bottle, and Sarah Jane Ceylon pops in to help Princess Donna with her ladies. This is an update not to be missed!!!
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 728.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wiredpussy presents a series of public shoots filmed in Nyc Pt 4

Saddle Up Nybro

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
There is nothing in this world that makes a girl cum like a Sybian. The most powerful vibrator known to man, this machine is capable of tearing more orgasms from a punished pussy than any woman has ever been prepared for. Nikki Knightly begged OT for an orgasm when she thought he was just going to hit her with the Hitachi. Once she is saddled up, mounted on the ride-on fuck toy she instantly regrets that decision.
Duration: 44:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saddle Up

Время генерации страницы 0.04230 секунды с 9 запросами