LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Neck Hoist Chain Paloma

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck Hoist Chain

CalStar - Dungeon Of Domination Devils Elbow

Studio: CalStar
Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling. Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm. Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers. Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator! If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CalStar - Dungeon Of Domination

Pain Slut Krysta Kaos Devastated in Metal Bondage Sheboygan

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,switch ,Corporal Punishment ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Pain ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,BDSM
Tattooed alt babe hottie Krysta Kaos is back. Looking perfectly petite with perky tits and fresh tats she is ready for brutal bondage. Starting off with her arms spread out and legs wide open her moth is gagged with a bit. Chained and fully restricted her screams are muffled as she is reminded how much pain she can turn into pleasure. Her dark fantasies start down with her dirty bare feet as they are tormented and brutalized. That pain is quickly translated to pleasure her tight shaved pussy as she gets fucked by a huge dick on a stick. The sensation is increased further with a painful stinging riding crop to her perky tits. Her ass is next and it gets beat bright red. With her legs bound straight up in the air with her pussy and asshole exposed, the clothespins come out. Each one is painfully placed down her long legs and beaten off with a cane. Her bare feet tormented again with needles dragged down across them. In her final position on all fours, she is made to take a brutal flogging and fucking which brings out her biggest orgasm.
Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut Krysta Kaos Devastated in Metal Bondage

Gia DiMarco's overtime fuck... Merritt Island

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: bottom ,Vaginal Penetration ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Tattoo
Special CC bonus update.
During Gia’s Live Casting Couch shoot she was so impressive (hot, sexy & fucking horny) that we decided to go into overtime. On the spot we tied her up, gagged her & fucked her brains out till she was cum drunk & spent.
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia DiMarco's overtime fuck...

Creep Induction Marion Station

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks - she stirs and moans. I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her - maybe to keep her warm.
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Induction

The Maid West Hatfield

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid

Tickle Fuck Chassell

Cast: Katie St. Ives ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Electrical Play ,white ,Electro Clamp ,BDSM ,Electric Dildo ,Electro Plug ,Tens Unit ,Feet
Episode 3: On Katie’s final round with me I strap her down and strap it on! I tie her hips, torso and arms to a saw horse, her legs up and together and her knees strapped tight to her neck to keep all lose appendages up and out of the way of my next activity.
I cover her tits with sticky pads which sends a new kind of sensation through her body. Watch and see her adorably confused reaction. For a little shock I zap her feet with the zapper. All this is going on while I fuck her hard and deep with my hard black strap-on.
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickle Fuck

Время генерации страницы 0.03286 секунды с 9 запросами