View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 01:39 PM   #40479
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

How to Fuck Like a Lady: Anal Housewife Trains Son's Bratty Girlfriend Henry

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Britney Amber ,Jane Wilde
Genres: natural boobs ,Stud ,slim ,housewives ,shaved ,big dick ,brunet ,Hitachi ,Brunette ,Clothespins
Video language: English
Britney Amber is the epitome of Anal MILF: huge gorgeous tits, tight body, beautiful smile, and a constant craving for cock in her suburban ass. She’s gone off to visit her darling step-son Seth Gamble at college to check his new living situation, secretly hoping to get some dick while away from her husband. She is dismayed to find a messy dorm room, and even more dismayed to find Seth’s bratty little bitch girlfriend who clearly doesn’t know how to take care of a home, let alone her son’s sexual needs. Britney makes her feelings known, and Seth picks up on the double meaning behind her annoyance, realizing she has come by hoping to get her slutty ass filled and spanked red. Happy to oblige, Seth handcuffs her arms behind her back, slaps her around and has her degrade herself begging for cock. Once her whore ass is up in the air, he flogs and spanks her red, then slides a metal hook into her ass, attaching it to her handcuffs, holding her in a tight doggy position perfect for railing her holes and having her beg to cum. Once she’s had a few good ones it’s time for Seth to go to class, and he tells her to clean his room herself. Coming back in with an armload of cleaning supplies she finds Seth’s new girlfriend listening to rock music and jerking off in the middle of a new clutter pile. Britney had it up to here, and demands that Jane put her clothes on clean the apartment up. Jane is a spoiled little cunt and throw a tantrum, only to have her hands cuffed behind her back, her cunt spanked red and raw, then clamped shut with clothespins. Seth comes home to find her gagged and bound, but when he takes out the ball gag she stream of filth out of Jane’s mouth convinces him to join his mother’s cause, stuffing his cock in Jane’s loud mouth and spending the rest of the day teaching her how to fuck like a lady. Tied up and rope stuffed in her mouth and a hitachi strapped to her clit, Jane’s writhes and watches Britney bound in tight rope and fucked like a good girl, cumming on command and pleasing her son with her tight holes. Jane’s mouth is used to clean the cock off, but before that she must crawl on a leash and bed like a good little slut for every inch. Put in a stressful reverse cowgirl, Jane earns her orgasms for the first time in her life, leaving Britney one satisfied Mommy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How to Fuck Like a Lady: Anal Housewife Trains Son's Bratty Girlfriend

Tilt-A-Girl West Kill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Charlotte Sartre can forget about freedom for a while. Too sexy to let go of, this hot piece of ass is going to spend the day riding O.T.'s favorite device, the Tilt-A-Girl. A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tilt-A-Girl

Sarah Jane Ceylon Paint Bank

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the INSEX days, is Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come. The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt. Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon

Black Velvet and PVC Panties Askim

Mina is wearing a black velvet top, waist cincher, shiny pvc panties and knee high socks. She is gagged and zipped into a white armbinder. This one is all about butt candy, I really like this one.
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Velvet and PVC Panties

Bound in My Single Sleave Moscow

Johnny had me walk over to the stairs and then using the spreader bar tied my feet apart. I was about at the end of my bondage rope when he pulled out the video camera. Originally, he wanted me to walk into the living room, but this was only a 30 second video. Im getting pretty good at moving around while bound and gagged. So he decided to shoot me coming our living room and struggling around a bit on the floor.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 102.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in My Single Sleave

Callie Calypso La Calera

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex
He sex her in the position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. She begs for more pounding, more blowjobs, more degradation, more domination. She earns a load of cum but she must slurp it off the floor like a good puppy. Nothing will stop Callie from warm jizz and being used by her Master.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Callie Calypso

Born to Please Locke

This terrorized slut clings desperately to her chains, her round, tender ass red and sore from her master's brutal lash. His slave's humiliation is just beginning as he binds her tightly to his torment table and calls in a hung stud to properly dominate her moist pussy. Her master demands that she suck his fat cock while getting plowed without mercy by his thick-dicked cohort, and she whimpers for mercy around his rigid meat. She gets none as she is pounded mercilessly into the table and then the hard, unforgiving floor, as her master's dick explodes into a shower of hot cum.
Duration: 1:04:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 732.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Born to Please

Время генерации страницы 0.03532 секунды с 9 запросами