View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 02:16 PM   #20239
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Black and Orange Part II

Black and Orange Part II

Johnny pulled out the gag he got from autums sub shop. Years ago Autumn, a fellow bondage enthusiast with a a gear store, tried to creat the most effective gag. Usually if I want out of a gag, I can wiggle my head and move my jaw in such a way I can get out of it. Autums new gag kept you from doing it. I dont like it much because what you dont see is the leather mouth peace behind the panel that makes me drool and keeps me from talking. The gag is firmly in place so even if I wanted out, there would be no way. It also has those straps that go in front of my eyes, that makes me nuts. Johnny loves the way I look in it and claims the membership always wants to see me in it. Whast do you guys really think of it?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4794kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 136.1 MB

Download Black and Orange Part II

Black Thong Bodysuit

Mina wears a black thong turtle neck bodysuit, she is harness gagged, and a crotch rope is tied off to the D-Ring on her gag pulling her head back. Her hands are bound behind her and secured to the crotch rope. Every movement be it from her head, or her hands will result in the rope between her legs biting deeper. A very simple and effective tie! The Doxy vibrator also makes an appearance to do its thing

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Black Thong Bodysuit

Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Day 4 of 5 at the farm.Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon.Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place...

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit

Chinese Chair

Cast: Alexa Von Tess ,Damon Pierce
Video language: English

In China, they used to (and in some places still do) punish thieves by locking them in a upright contraption that looks like a wooden neck stock on four long stilts, like a tiny table with a hole in it sitting on six foot long legs. The contraption locks around their neck, making them have to stand on their tip toes or choke to .

Duration: 51:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chinese Chair

Boyfriend Shirt Part I

For the video for this shoot. I asked johnny to hit record and leave the room. I find it easier to play the damsel in distress when Johnny is in the room. Maybe I feel less inhibited. What do you think.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part I
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29370 секунды с 9 запросами