View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 02:30 PM   #5209
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jenaro and Quique Benge

Studio: IOMacho
When Quique saw the video I shot of bad boy Vito fucking Jenaro’s skinny little butt he begged me to let him have a go at that Latin ass. Quique is an average looking young guy, with a big dick and a huge appetite for bareback sex. Jenaro had told me he would only do scenes with tops that could push his anal buttons and I felt Quique was more than capable of delivering a fucking this power bottom demands. Well, Quique barebacked him silly, in so many positions I lost count. He even fucked Jenaro with his big toe, while they jacked off. It’s always so much better when the boys are enjoying the sex they’re getting paid to do.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8557kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenaro and Quique

DarkCruising Cristian Martin & Sean McKenzie - Plastic pleasures Maysel

Studio: DarkCruising
Cast: Cristian Martin & Sean McKenzie
Cristian is a gay bottom twink eager for sultry experiences. He knows he's in good hands with Sean, a dom his own age, brimming with kinky ideas. After putting ropes around him, Sean invites him to new sensations under the sign of plastic! He envelops Cristian while stimulating his sex with varying degrees of intensity. Between sensuality and corrections, Cristian is awakened to hard pleasure and ends up cumming after an irresistible edging.
Duration: 19:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1087kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkCruising Cristian Martin & Sean McKenzie - Plastic pleasures

The Biaggi Files part 4 Radcliffe

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Fallen Forte
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Latino, Hunks, Muscles, Huge Dick, 69, Duo, Tattoos
Latino Thug-Bottom Fallen is the number 4 on Antonio`s infamous "Files-list". The sexy Hispanic Bottom papi with the look of an all tatted-up, ruff Cali-gangsta is struggling a lot to take on Antonio`s 10 and 1.2 fat Rican inches.
Duration: 9:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4156kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Biaggi Files part 4

Black Training Minneola

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Citebeur
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Big Loads, Black, DVD, Interracial, Oral Sex, Rimming, Smooth Dudes, Solos, Three Ways, Uncut Cock, Young
You need to train to take cocks this big! The hungriest mouth and most used ass have met their match! The makers of Wassup Bro and Hot Caste to the US to shoot some of the Biggest ebony cocks you have ever seen violating Black, White and Latin muscle boys holes!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:55
Video: 544x416, XviD, 1149kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Training

Machofucker Black Butality Wadena

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: mens
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Dick, Black, Bareback, Interracial
The roughest Osvaldo ever. This video was done in almost one setting.The hung muscle stud from Costa Rica brutally ran a nonstop-train on the poor Latino kid, kept Juanitos boy pussy and mouth under constant attack and f"cked him from one end of the apartement to the other and back.
!
Duration: 26:20
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1946kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 400.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofucker Black Butality

LatinLeche-Nico Ruiz & Crixxx Nie Nordman

Video language: English
Chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.
Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7162kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinLeche-Nico Ruiz & Crixxx Nie

Halcyon Rio After Dark Passo Fundo

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Halcyon
Cast: Andrei, St. Davide, Erick, Freddie, Hugo, Mariano
Genres: Bareback Sex, Oral Anal Sex, Kissing, Rimming, Latin, Big Dick, Muscles
Rio de Janeiro...one of the world's most dramatic destinations for sun and sand, but when the sun sets, the sexual chaos begins! Toned, tanned, thick, big-dicked Brazilians are ready to get wicked nasty!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:02:22
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2485kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halcyon Rio After Dark

Время генерации страницы 0.11010 секунды с 9 запросами