View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 04:06 PM   #20240
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Blue Secretary Chair Tied

Blue Secretary Chair Tied

I just recently realized (I'm slow...don't rub it in) that I don't have to struggle very hard to please my master. Johnmy likes it just as much if I wiggle and moan slowly and carefully in a sweet manner. Well, that's no problem! I could sit there tied up, watching tv all night like this. So, today, after working hard all day on updating and social media, I let Johnny chair toe me while I am still dresses enticingly in my royal blue satin shirt, pencil skirt, garters, stockings and high heels. He has me sit on the chair in front of the big tv and ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and then my arms behind my back with blue rope. Of course, I get a nice thick cleave gag, so I don't talk too much while I'm wiggling in front of the tv. Then, I just sit there for a while, wiggling and moaning for Johnny. I'm a good girl after all...

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

Download Blue Secretary Chair Tied

Wasteland - Cat Belmont Collared by a Kinky Photographer

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Argus
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English

Master Argus puts a large leather posture collar on Cat and then restrains her with thigh straps connected to her wrists. He then moves on to giving her a good cropping and then in goes On A Stick! To add to his fun, he then takes out a digital camera and does a photoshoot of her engorged pussy as the dildo rams in and out of it.

Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 247.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Cat Belmont Collared by a Kinky Photographer

Wasteland - Purple Penis Pussy Pounding

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leila
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, strap-on sex
Video language: English

We are not exactly sure what lovely Leila did to annoy her Mistress. It very possibly could be absolutely nothing, but here she sits, waiting. Mistress had wanted to try out some of her new massage techniques and even though her manipulations were meant to be enjoyable, and Leila was certainly enjoying them, she started to whine and we all know how much Mistress Jada hates whining. It seemed to Jada that the wetter Leila pussy became, the more she whined. Jada knew there was only one solution to fix the problem.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 181.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Purple Penis Pussy Pounding

Ballet Sub Ella - split

Ballet Sub Ella said she needed to practice her splits more! No problem! We tied her in a very exposed way to the couch, so she was stuck in the split position. Ella can hold this for a long time, and she is super flexible. But she has not been tied in such a vulnerable way before, so it was very exciting for her (and a little scary). Super submissive Ella is a ballerina who has decided she wants to please and serve. She is basically a dream girl, and a perfect bondage model, because you can tie her in any way you can imagine!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - split

Black Bustier Part I

Soon after moving into our brand new house, we decided that it needed to see some serious bondage action. We proceeded to quickly introduce every room, including the garage, to this very fine art. On this particular day, I am wearing my well worn black PVC bustier with matching satin string bikini panties, Cuban heel stockings and high heels. Johnny leads me into our not yet cluttered garage and as predicted, ties me up. I am tied at the wrists and ankles with rope and, then, my arms are pulled up behind me in a challenging strapado. Johnny employs a spreader bar attached to my ankles to keep me on my toes, so to speak. Finally, I am given a thick black over the mouth gag that gives way to a fetching cleave gag in no time as I struggle about. Johnny stands by as I twirl around in my pivoted strapdado and make bondage goddess appear to be the ideal gig!

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

Download Black Bustier Part I
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05664 секунды с 9 запросами