Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Casting Couch Mechelen

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots Van Horne

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Slave A Part 2 Bladen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
The man in every way making fun of a girl binds her hit and hurt, and she gets pleasure and orgasm.
Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Slave A Part 2

Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms Ball Ground

I had frogtied Dixie to the bed and secured her wrists with cuffs and heavy rubber bands. I let her stew for a while; struggling HARD in her bonds. When I tied a magic wand in place it was too easy for her to control the intensity of the vibe. I wanted her helpless, fighting against the rubber bands to shut it off. Thinking quickly, I removed the rope and added rubber bands to the magic wand. Every struggle now just pressed it harder against her pussy and right on target. After her first orgasm, Dixie tried everything she could to stop the next one... not a chance.
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

Charlie Ten gets shocked Volda

Cute redhead Charlie Ten is up for the shock challenge today! She was a bit nervous, but she did very good! Level 35 was a bit much for her, but she held it together!
Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12705kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 807.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Ten gets shocked

Wasteland - The Lesson Warm Springs

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, gags, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
They say that you must experience being a sub, before you can ever be a Dom. You must experience the pain and the pleasure for yourself. You must learn what it is to obey and be obedient. But most importantly, you must learn respect and that is where Daisy has a problem. She wants to dominate, but doesnt not understand what it really means. Today, is when her lessons truly begin.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 272.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Lesson

Flight Kendallville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

Время генерации страницы 0.29867 секунды с 9 запросами