View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 01:25 PM   #40484
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Slut Hole Kingaroy

Cast: Jeze Belle ,The Pope
Genres: shaved ,Stocks ,Bondage ,Extreme Torment ,brunet ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,big dick ,slim
Video language: English
Jeze is locked into stocks. Her neck and wrists in one and her ankles in another. The platform she stands on is adjustable, and it can lower to stretch her out or raise and put her in a brutal squat. She is tormented and then allowed to orgasm.
Next she is belted on the floor with her feet pulled up and locked in cold steel. Her feet are tormented to her breaking point. She is covered in hot wax and then made to fight through the agony she has suffered and orgasm.
In the final scene she is bound and wrapped in plastic in a sitting position. She is tormented more and her final orgasms are mind bending.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Hole

Pain It Forward: Leaded Andrews Air Force Base

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Running from the Mob Macy

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Missy Martinez
Genres: shaved ,BDSM ,Latinx ,Blowjob ,Spanking ,Curvy ,Choking ,Submission ,black hair ,Role Play
When Missy Martinez tries to run off with a bag of money the mob catches up with her and puts her in her place!Poor little Missy learns a lesson through BDSM, hardcore sex and domination. Missy makes her first mistake when she forgets the key to the safety deposit box and has to go back to the scene of the “crime” where Derrick Pierce is waiting for her. Let the fun begin! On her knees with long black hair and huge tits bound in rope Missy’s arms are tied behind her back. Derrick takes her through a series of challenging sensations first squeezing and pulling her nipples, slapping her tits, flogging, spanking and single tailing her ass until it turns hot pink. Then Derrick stuffs his dick in Missy’s mouth for a deep-throat cock sucking fest. She wraps her big juicy lips around his shaft and slides it all the way down her throat choking and gagging and slobbering all over. On all fours with her butt high in the air Derrick punishes Missy with the crop and delights her with the Hitachi until she is begging to come. Now its time to go to fucktown so Derrick fucks Missy’s pussy deep and hard making her scream and moan so much she wants it in her ass. So like a good girl she asks politely to have what she wants and Derrick does not hesitate to fill her asshole right up with his hard dick and fucks her good. Laying on her back with legs behind her head and wrists tied to ankles Missy’s holes are exposed for all the world to see. Derrick flogs, fingers and fucks all her slutty holes into a frenzy until he glazes her big tits with white hot jizz.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Running from the Mob

Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope Niagara University

Mina is hogtied wearing a cute corset with polka dot lingerie. Cuban heeled stockings, black heels and elbow length gloves tops it all off.
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes Wink

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer Green Harbor

Darina is back! She did some ultra tight elbow bondage when she was here before, and usually girls can do either elbow bondage or reverse prayers. But not both. It’s a different kind of flexibility. Well, be amazed: Darina can do a reverse prayer! And a tight one! She must be one of the most awesome young bondage talents we have ever seen. It’s incredible what this girl can handle. She is one of the absolute best, and she definitely should have her own bondage website! Great gagged struggle too, don’t miss this!
Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer

Avery Jane and Jet Setting Jasmine Garibaldi

Cast: Jet Setting Jasmine, Avery Jane
Genres: Anal, Vibrator, Dildo, Masturbation, Clothespins, Ebon
Starlet Avery Jane sets up a Kinky Coach session with Psychological Dominatrix Jet Setting Jasmine. After a taxing few months of traveling, working and contending with the challenges of the ever-changing world we live in Avery is in need of a release. Jasmine and Avery do not allow travel restrictions to interfere with their pleasure or pain in this socially distanced BDSM session. The beautiful and coy Avery shares her need for a dose of self-care, but that does not mean a warm bath or manicure, it means taking her cues from her Kink Coach. Although miles away Jasmine uses technology to be an ever dominating presence in Avery’s hotel room. Avery is invited to decorate her body with clothes pins, self-flog at the pace and intensity she deserves and finally fulfilling her own fantasy of being fucked airtight with her huge toys! Jasmine guides Avery through every step; reminding her to assert her needs and commands her to meet them. This session does not just take care of Avery’s needs; Jasmine, a professional voyeur, takes full pleasure and cums just as hard as Avery.
Duration: 1:04:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Jane and Jet Setting Jasmine

Время генерации страницы 0.03165 секунды с 9 запросами