View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 01:28 PM   #40493
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots Ahoskie

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

Tia Ling Impaled in a one person prison Southview

Cast: Tia Ling
Genres: Humiliation ,Metal Bondage ,Submission ,Asian ,Handler ,Foot Torment ,fake boobs ,Dildo ,Bondage ,Pain
Video language: English
Welcome Tia Ling to Device Bondage. Trapped and held in a custom one-person prison, Tia is helpless to the sexual attacks delivered to her shaved, smooth, tan body. Impaled on a huge dildo and gagged with hard metal, Tia cannot move as she suffers from pussy flogging and foot torment.
Tia however, has a problem. Once she cums, she cannot stop herself from cumming again and again, and each orgasm is more painful then the last; as her clit becomes more sensitive with each explosion. In the end she is a broken sexual plaything that begs- no, begging is not a strong enough word- pleads, she pleads with her very existence to make the vibrator stop. She is reduced to a mindless animal reacting to stimulus, and it is amazing to watch. Someone so strong defeated so easily.
Duration: 18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 415.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tia Ling Impaled in a one person prison

Exposed, Fucked and Humilated all in Public Minonk

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Jacqueline Black Lady ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,Straight ,Humiliation ,Feet ,Ball Gag ,Rough Sex ,Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal
Jacqueline walks the bridge with sticky pads electrifying her ass, sending the shock waves down her legs all the way into the heels of her pretty little feet. She is helples, no one but Tommy Pistol to dominate her in the streets of Berlin.This is just the beginning of her long day outside where anyone can see Jacqueline get fucked, slapped, punished and humiliated, and no one can help her. Princess Donna Dolore and Sir Tommy will own Jacqueline until they are done, fucking her in the subway, at the loading dock, the Olympic Stadium…anywhere they please to open her legs and take advantage of their little whore.
Duration: 55:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed, Fucked and Humilated all in Public

Penny Barber Playtime with Penny Oakman

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
She's going to humiliate and dominate Penny from start to finish, using her how she wants to, rather than how Penny wants her to. If Penny decides to protest or put up a fight, that will just make it more fun for Rain.
Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Playtime with Penny

Wasteland - Marks the Spot Stewardson

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vava
Genres: caning, Discipline, restraints, Spanking
Can someone really be that bad? Once again our beloved finds herself in a horrible predicament. Tied securely to a bamboo X which is suspended from a ceiling beam, just hangs there and waits. You see, she has displeased her Master greatly and he is intend on teaching her a lesson she will not easily forget.
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2023kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 158.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Marks the Spot

Grunge Girl Oglesby

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Mercy West hasn't been in the business long but she knows what she likes. She started in the industry doing BDSM and has never looked back. All that remains is to sample every flavor there is and to find the site that does it best. That's where we come in. She knows that so many other people do bondage for show, but aren't really into it. Here we do it for passion and then we put on the show.
Duration: 1:00:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grunge Girl

Just Breathe Apatzingan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
My advice for Tracy Sweet: Just Breathe. Control your breathing, don't hold it in. Let it flow through you and it will help with the pain. The whip is impossible to ignore, but if you breathe through the pain it may keep the tears at bay. Mr. Hitachi requires even more discipline. You have to cum on queue, and that means concentrating on something other than the intense vibrations coursing through your pussy. Focus on keeping your breathing steady to fight back the waves of pleasure threatening to take over your body, leaving you shaking and screaming in .
Duration: 1:01:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Breathe

Время генерации страницы 0.03281 секунды с 9 запросами