All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mistresst - Religious Cuckold Eustis

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
Is homosexuality against your religion? Perfect! You will suck cock for me. ---- My new husband is very religious. I met him at church, he was giving a sermon about the evils of homosexuality. I set out to turn him, pursuing him & soon marrying (because sex before marriage is a sin & he couldn´t wait to consummate the relationship)...divorce is also against the church so now I have him right where I want him as I turn him into my cuckold & make him do the one thing he feels so ashamed of: sucking cock! I even make him eat the !
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3878kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 734.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Religious Cuckold

Yoga Lessons Plattsmouth

Sara has called a yoga guru over to see if he can work her out really well. Her pussy cuckold husband is too busy paying bills to even notice that his wife is getting finger-blasted by a real stud. When he finally does notice and complain, she shuts him up by filling his stupid mouth with a thick, juicy cock. She him to watch her cum all over a real man's cock, and when the stud blasts his load, she makes her worthless cuckold husband eat all the cum.
Duration: 27:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10220kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yoga Lessons

Mistresst - Reluctant Cuckold Chittenden

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
The cuckold is very shy, nervous & reluctant...he has to be pushed into sucking cock every step of the way, after sex with my bull he gags at the slightest taste of cum when I tell him to suck the bull´s cock clean before he can eat the creampie/lick my pussy clean. If you like the idea of me being a bit of a cunt & making a shy, nervous guy be a cuckold & cocksucker when he doesn´t seem to really want it...with me being Dominant & a bit mean...great. In the very end he cums by my gloved hand while my cum-filled pussy is right in his face...so evidently he didn´t completely hate the whole experience grin.
Duration: 24:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3842kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 712.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Reluctant Cuckold

BiGuysFuck - Asher Rose, Jeremy Barker and Melody Foxx Lhunze

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BiGuysFuck
Cast: Asher Rose, Jeremy Barker, Melody Foxx
Genres: anal, bareback, bisexual, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth
Asher Rose is the shyest guy I've ever met, he hardly makes a peep even with Jeremy Barker tearing up that ass. He came out of the gates hard as a rock and eager to get his cock inside Melody Foxx's wet mouth! He rimmed, sucked dick, got head and got his ass plowed all for the First Time!
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiGuysFuck - Asher Rose, Jeremy Barker and Melody Foxx

Boat Trip With Special Ending Pisgah Forest

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BIMAXX
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot
Three young and pretty people take a boat trip together. The lovely scenery, the warm sun and the fact that they are alone gets them in a naughty mood.
Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6588kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boat Trip With Special Ending

Bailey Bae. Deep Inside Pawling

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Natural Tits
Kurt is ready to teach a new couple how to stay in great shape. Bailey is fully ready to get that ass working, but her wimpy husband Jay just can't get his shit together.
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7157kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey Bae. Deep Inside

Время генерации страницы 0.03750 секунды с 9 запросами