View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 07:57 PM   #20264
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nyxon cured - Part 2

Nyxon cured - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyxon cured - Part 2

Cuntlette

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Video language: English

Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuntlette

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Sci-fi sexual orgasm overload

Cast: Brooke Belle
Genres: Doctor ,Straight ,blond ,Kinky ,Hitachi ,Fetish ,Submission ,Domination ,Big Tits ,Blonde

In this fantasy update, voluptuous bomb shell, Brooke Belle, is strapped to the exam table and probed will all kinds of steel and suction. Her nipples are sucked tightly into cylinders, then her huge tits are sucked into large cups providing double suction sensation while she fucks a clear vibrating dildo. Brooke's insatiable appetite for orgasms quickly proves a match for the machines as she fucks like an Olympian, asking for more and squirming in her bondage. Her perfect ass bounces wildly as the robot fucks her pussy. She even spreads wide in a beautiful arch and takes it in the ass by the Annihilator. Don't miss this smoking hot blond as she gets pounded my machines in this ominous examination room.

Duration: 47:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Sci-fi sexual orgasm overload

Wasteland - Calling Dr. Starla

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Goddess Starla, hot wax, Pussy Play, restraints

Its that time of the year and Doctor/Goddess Starla is making sure that all of her submissives are up to date with their shots and physical exams. Part of her invasive exam schedule is checking nerve ending reaction time, so before any testing can begin she must first disinfect her patient, Madison with some hot wax. Next she checks all her orifices and nerve endings. Before Madison is given a clean bill of health she has one more test to pass, an intense full body orgasm.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 147.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Calling Dr. Starla
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03682 секунды с 9 запросами