View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 08:29 PM   #20266
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

Download Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

With a flexible girl like Hana and a few leather belts one can make a nice little package. A tight and secure one that is. Even her gag is just as secure as her elbows touching behind her back. Not letting a few strips of leather keep her immobile Hana struggles to get free with no luck. The tight corset keeping her breaths shallow didn't help much. Using the d-ring on her gag I anchor her to the wall leaving her well exposed for anything. With a Magic Wand in hand I have her squirming and moaning in seconds; unable to squirm free.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 178.8 MB

Download Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

Tyler File part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tyler File part 2

Wasteland - Out Of The Blue

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leiley
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Eric X, Flogging, restraints
Video language: English

Young Leileyn got a bit more then she bargained for, put into a straight jacket and chained to the cold unfeeling concrete wall, she demands for the identity of her assailant. The strangers reply is inaudible. Regardless of her pleas and protests, he toys with her body. Flogging, paddling, strapping, as if that was not enough, the masked man uses a taz-zapper on her body. He now kneels and shows Leileyn new toy, this one will producing pleasure.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2290kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 207.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Out Of The Blue

Mischief Makers part 2 - Judgement Day

These two little angels were naughty as hell, but soon they learned their lesson well.Stunning young Crystal (Samantha Woodley), brings her most beautiful best friend Melissa (Sierra Salem) to Claude's (Arthur Sire) small resort, offering to trade part time waitressing and house keeping services for room and board, until their next college term commences. Claude agrees to employ the girls, but he knows trouble when he see it, and plans to keep a sharp eye on his new employees. Claude's tiki bar is the center of the resort and he doesn't scruple to let the girls know that the stored there is for the paying guests only, not the help.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 516.1 MB

Download Mischief Makers part 2 - Judgement Day
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03092 секунды с 9 запросами