View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 04:48 AM   #20271
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

Download Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Punishment Of Dolores

The Punishment of Dolores, starring Dolores Cortez and Arthur Meeks. Witness the spanking, strapping, paddling, pussy whipping, anal discipline and relentless masturbation-including double penetration, of an incorrigible female submissive by the dominant male she adores. If you enjoyed the uninhibited enthusiasm Angela Faith brought to our smash hit A Lover's Discipline, you're going to love our newest spanking star, the smart, sexy, highly exhibitionistic Dolores Cortez, who helped write the scenario for our new video and insisted that the action be the hottest we have ever filmed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 608.4 MB

Download Punishment Of Dolores

Marching On

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marching On

Former MidWestern Gymnast and Dance Squad Girl Squirts from Machine Fucking

Cast: Heather Starlett
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Straight ,Gaping ,Hitachi ,fake boobs ,Anal ,Chains ,High Heels ,Squirting
Video language: English

Heather is so foxy it is hard to look her in the eye but very easy to watch her pussy squirt cum out like a burst pipe.Stop reading this - just go watch the shoot with this babe. She chains her legs back into the splits and drives The Predator into her pussy until she squirts and then gets double stuffed by The Fucksall and a hard black cock for another gaping orgasm. Like I said - go, go now and watch a perfect 10 have a perfect 10 O.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 536.1 MB

Download Former MidWestern Gymnast and Dance Squad Girl Squirts from Machine Fucking
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05107 секунды с 9 запросами