Old 06-05-2024, 07:16 AM   #20272
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Submission of 314 Part Three

The Submission of 314 Part Three

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Video language: English

314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Submission of 314 Part Three

Anal Inmates

Cast: Ashli Orion ,Steve Holmes ,Jennifer Dark
Genres: big dick ,Anal ,Dildo ,Straight ,natural boobs ,unshaved ,Kinky ,Anal Fisting ,slim ,Threesome

Ashli Orion and Jennifer Dark are chosen to entertain the prison guard by dressing up like whores and playing anal games. After watching them lick and fuck each other with strap-ons, he penetrates both of them deep in their asses in a kinky threesome.

Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Anal Inmates

Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lily
Genres: ass play, blowjob, breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking

Tied, spread eagle to the bed and blindfolded Master sits back and just watches her, like a lion watching his prey. Lilys mind starts to wander. She remembers other days, days filled with pain, passion and pleasure. Master waits, waits for the perfect time, because timing really is everything. The longer he waits, the deeper Lily’s mind goes.

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 279.7 MB

Download Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment

Pepper Whipped

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Pepper Whipped

Tyler File

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04308 секунды с 9 запросами