View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 08:46 AM   #20273
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Penny's Test - Part 1

Olivia - penis gag hogtie

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don't miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Olivia - penis gag hogtie

Dinner and a Lay: Danni Daniels Cums on Alex Adams

Cast: Danni Daniels ,Alex Adams
Genres: TS ,fake boobs ,toned ,Blowjob ,Cock Worship ,Squirting ,top ,Gaping ,shaved ,Blonde
Video language: English

Danni Daniels returns to TsSeduction to seduce and fuck Alex Adams.Alex is caught in a Florida rain storm on his way to his third date at Danni's house where she has prepared dinner and is waiting for the now very late, and very wet Alex..Alex has to have dinner in his underwear and it's the first time Danni has seen his naked, toned, perfect body. The two barely make it through dinner and soon they are making out in Danni's bedroom. It's Danni's turn to get naked and Alex likes everything he sees but his mouth falls open when he sees her thick, fat cock. Danni doesn't skip a beat, she shoves her cock in his gaping mouth and makes him suck her until she's wet, mega-hot and too horny to stop.
Danni fucks Alex's ass and mouth, denies his orgasms until he begs for permission and cums a squirting load all over his face. A hot end to a hot date.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dinner and a Lay: Danni Daniels Cums on Alex Adams

Angelica Saige

Cast: Mark Davis ,Angelica Saige
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,top ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Role Play ,Slave ,Straight ,foreskin
Video language: English

Angelica Saige plays a servant girl who is a sex slave to a cruel master, Mark Davis. Not servicing him properly gets this 20 year old spanked, humiliated and fucked! This shoot takes place in the beautiful dinning room of the Upper Floor.

Duration: 51:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Angelica Saige

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02519 секунды с 9 запросами