luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Lil Niki Nymph has had a long day but things are almost over now. She thinks that this metal frame is the home stretch but there is one more surprise in store for her and this one should leave her reeling. We are going to give her a very simple choice. There is a bed of spikes resting in the center of an electrified plate. She can choose how she suffers but this one may go on until she breaks. The members said that they did not want to see tears before but now they are clamoring for them. All Niki can do is hope that eventually they will have seen enough.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

Download Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and leave Ophelia K to endure her stringent bondage and gag. After some time, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side. I walk away once again to admire my handy work. There is still something missing though... ahh nipple jewelry... All I have are clamps and they are shiny, so I go with that option. Ophelia endures her bondage and clamps for the remainder of the clip. I added a little behind the scenes footage of the gag coming out.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

This is a true story: Rachel Adams actually asked me to tie her in a tight hogtie after seeing a little statue of a hogtie torture method in a museum. Yep. She got all excited and wanted me to tie her just as tight as the statue she had seen. I did my best, and I think we got kind of close. Rachel was very happy in her super tight hogtie! She said next time I should try to make it even tighter! She is just the best!!

Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I pick JJ up and place her on the floor, where she is hogtied with rope. I use a few more wraps of vetwrap to finish covering her face. Black tape is then wrapped around her gag and forehead and around the ropes, which keep her looking straight ahead... even though she can't see a thng. I leave her to endure her bondage, and she does so by rolling onto her side then onto her stomach and then to her other side. She struggles and moans and using her big tits, is able to generate the momentum to roll onto her side.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

Penny's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download Penny's Test - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04226 секунды с 9 запросами