View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 10:53 AM   #9272
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Packaging Rachel - Part 1 Twisp

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Cumming By Copper Amoret

Cast: Alani Pi ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Cop ,Lesbian ,unshaved ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Fingering ,Tens Unit ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs
Video language: English
Episode 3: Alani Pi finds herself between the proverbial rock, my discipline, and a hard place, electrified copper sheets, pipes and wires that wrap around her legs, with this latest update.
Tied down and restrained to the floor, Alani is my plaything to electrify while I dole out corporal punishment to see of she can satisfy my kinky craving to see her suffer. While I up the voltage, her eyes go wide as I finger her pussy to a mind altering orgasm. The waves of pain and pleasure and pleasure and pain wash over her body, as I make her suffer and cum like she never has before!
Subjected to my firm regimen of instruction, with the help of the electrified copper, Alani leaves the session more than satisfied. If she can take my strict instruction, she’ll be rewarded with the sort of pleasure that only the pain of electricity can bring!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 566.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumming By Copper

Alexa Nova And Gabriella Paltrova Pruden

Cast: Alexa Nova & Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Strap-On, Dildo, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, LezDom, Facefucking, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Masturbatio
Alexa Nova is cuffed, helpless, and captivated by Gabriella Paltrova’s magnificent ass. Gabi fingers Alexa’s asshole and then smothers her face with her gorgeous ass. After getting some gapes toying with Alexa’s asshole for a while, Gabi delivers a hard strap-on fucking to Alexa. Next. Gabi takes the slink as deep as she possibly can.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Nova And Gabriella Paltrova

Wasteland - Lessons by Master Atalissa

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: ass play, blowjob, Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play
Violet dreamed of being a Dom. It was her one true aspiration, but you know what they say, you have to start at the bottom (pun intended). Today Master decides to watch Violet and see what she has learned. Although a little apprehensive at first, along with a few bumps in the road, with the expert guidance of her Master, todays training session was a great success for everyone.
Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3552kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 330.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Lessons by Master

Wild Anal Seductress Big Indian

Cast: Jane Wilde ,Mr. Pete
Genres: foreskin ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Role Play ,slim ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Stud
When Mr. Pete gets fired for fucking his boss’s daughter, Jane Wilde, he makes bold moves to win Jane’s love through hard anal sex. Includes anal, breath play, bondage, nipple clamps, flogging. After some hot sex in the garden with the gardener, Mr Pete, Jane tells him they are going to run away together one day and then she disappears back into the house. Little does Pete know Janes mother found out what they did and she fires his ass on the spot. With nothing to loose Pete begs Jane to run away with him now but she wants nothing to do with him. Uhoh. After taking extreme measures to win Janes affection Mr Pete tells Jane she needs to get fucked in the ass. She is through with this relationship and tries to get away but Mr Pete is not done playing with her yet so he ties her up in doggie position, puts a ballgag in her mouth and gets down in it! First he grabs her by the ponytail and fucks her pussy good but its not long before he needs to get some of that tight little ass. Mr Petes big hard cock fills Jane right up and she loves it! Next things get wild with breath play when Janes head is covered with a plastic bag. Her breathing is a bit labored as Mr Pete plays with her small perky tits and fingers her pussy until she squirts. He tears a hole in the bag and stuffs his thick dick down Janes throat for some deep throat action. Now that Mr Pete has sweet slutty Jane all worked up its time for some serious fucking. With tight nipple clamps on her tits he pounds her pussy out sending her to heaven. He pulls on her sensitive nipples making her orgasms more intense and then he fucks her ass so good it brings out the Wild Anal Seductress that Jane Wilde really is. She can’t get enough of his hard cock in her ass. He vibes her pussy with the hitachi making her squirm and moan and finger bangs her until she squirts again! And then holding her by the neck for better traction Mr Pete stretches her ass out with his pounding cock until he shoots his load all over her.
Duration: 49:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild Anal Seductress

Only One way to Find Out: Step-Daughter Anally Trained By Busty Step-Mother Puposky

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Dee Williams ,Aspen Ora
Genres: slim ,brunet ,muscular ,Squirting ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Stud
Dee Williams is bouncing back from a nasty divorce, finally having found a hard cock worth serving with her skilled mouth, a firm hand to beat her juicy ass red, and a commanding voice worth kneeling for. The only issue is that the Master at hand is much younger, almost the same age as her bratty little minx step-daughter. A couple more months and Aspen will be at college and Dee will be able to live her anal slave slut reality full time, but until then she is determined to keep her little secret. Unfortunately for Dee, her new Master Seth doesn’t care much for secrets and clamps her whore clit tightly, beats her ass with canes, flogs those big gorgeous tits a deep red, and still won’t let her cum until she promises to tell her daughter about him. Satisfied with her word he bends her head backwards and fucks her throat and then slams her face down on the floor for a good anal pounding - And then Aspen comes home early to find her step mother face down ass up in the family living room.When Aspen comes skipping down the stairs the next morning and starts shit with Seth he smiles like a cat with a canary. Aspen calls him a gold digger and offers to fuck his brains out if he will leave the house and never come back, but he sees right through her bullshit to a curious little slut in training that just wants to understand what she saw in the living room the other day. Happy to oblige, he throws her over his knee and spanks her little cunt and bouncy ass while she learned to beg and give gratitude. Tied up, skirt tucked into her little pink panties, she gets on her knees to get her face fucked like a good girl when Dee hears a commotion and comes to join. Much to Aspen’s astonishment, Dee doesn’t care in the least, and quickly joins in to get her revenge fuck, cropping Aspen’s young pussy and she bounces on her Step-Mom’s new boyfriends dick. Smothers in her Mom’s tits, she apologizes time and time again for trying to steal Seth’s attention. A firm anal fucking throws her over the edge as she cums with her face in her mother’s tits, screaming with pleasure.Now that everyone is on board, Seth takes this Mother daughter team for a real ride, tying them both up tightly and taking turns with each hole, enjoying himself sadistically with a zapper. Dee starts squirting like a fountain, and cumming like a whore, but it is Aspen that has the greatest release in this scene, getting pounded out and begging for cum like a filthy bitch.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only One way to Find Out: Step-Daughter Anally Trained By Busty Step-Mother

The Barn Rose Thackerville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Anna Rose is lead into the barn. An animal being pulled on a leash.She’s attached to a beam that is to become her companion for the foreseeable future.He toys with her. Pulling her against her bonds over and over.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Barn Rose

Время генерации страницы 0.07164 секунды с 9 запросами