View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 11:16 AM   #20276
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jamie vs. The Chastity Hogtie

Jamie vs. The Chastity Hogtie

Jamie wasn't particularly happy about the chastity belt; especially after eyeing the vibrator sitting on the shelf. I let her hopelessly fumble with the locks for a bit before I locked cuffs on her wrists, elbows, and thumbs. Of course a tight pink ballgag did well to keep further protests at bay. Just when Jamie thought I was done I cuffed her legs and locked her into an unforgiving hogtie. With her squirming on the floor the least I could do was give her the vibrator.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Chastity Hogtie

Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: caning, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking
Video language: English

As far as Avas teachers are concerned, she spends far to much time in class daydreaming and not working. They all see the potential in her and tell her constantly how she needs to strive for excellence. Now the reprimands and threats of punishment have become the subject of her daydreams. Daydreams that are so hot, they are sure to expel her.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams 1

Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams vol.2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Foot Worship, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage

Are students the only people guilty of daydreaming? When Ava wears a very short shirt to school, along with a leather jacket and stilettos, Starlas imagine runs wild. Ita hard job molding the minds of tomorrow and Starla is exhausted. Finally she will receive the recognition and rewards she so deserves. In her daydreams anyway!

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 215.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams vol.2

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

Download Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02549 секунды с 9 запросами