Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

London River Cosmic Orgasm: There is no NO Slidell

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose
PD loves to watch his girls suffer. He keeps them around just for the times when he wants to hear a lady scream her brains out. Whether it's with whip, or cane, or his bare hands, he has a lot of ways to make a girl sing the songs he wants to hear.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Cosmic Orgasm: There is no NO

Self Tie in Blue Lingerie King Ferry

I am pretty sure I have done something right today, because Johnny is rewarding me very well. I'm wearing a skin tight navy blue and cream colored nightie with thigh high navy blue stockings. And, up on the bed, I am trussed up in red rope. I even did a little on camera self tying until Johnny became impatient and took back over the rope work. I am given the leather harness gag with the red ball (my least favorite) but I have to admit that it looks really good on me right about now. The camera follows me as I move around a bit, before I reach the real prize. He pulls out the hitachi and the red liberator cushion and props me up on them. I reach one heck of an orgasm on film. I hope you are as I happy as I am!
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 248.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Tie in Blue Lingerie

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5 Tontitown

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. Clover clamps bite into Purple Jade's tender nipples and then pulled tight and tied off to the table legs. Her whimpers and moans now start to intensify, especially once the clamps and nose hooks are applied. Her feet are also roped and tied off to the table legs. I leave PJ to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I grope and slap her ass a few times before removing her gag. I also added a few min of Behind The Scenes Footage.
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

Penny's Test - Part 3 Bulpitt

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

Nurse Jackie Granite Bay

It is really just a shame that I don't work the night shift more often. Well, except for all the code red calls that seem to happen when I work. I don't know why. I wear the same nurse dress, hat and white stockings as all the other nurses. The only change I make in the uniform is to wear red high heels. I just can't stand those frumpy clogs that all the other nurses wear. Anyway, I arrive at 7 pm with my stethoscope around my neck, ready to work. But, my patient in 420 has a different idea for me...He grabs me as soon as I come in the room to start my rounds. He quickly ties my legs together with red rope (that oddly matches my uniform) at the knees and ankles and then ties my arms above my head. He stuffs a big red ball gag in my mouth and then hops back in bed. He acts oddly disinterested as I weave back and forth trying to loosen my arms in front of him. And, then I remember...The day nurse reported that this patient does not like to take his meds. He could have just told me! Now, I don't think I'll get any work done tonight. But, who's complaining. I have a legitimate excuse!
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Jackie

Miki Aimoto - Married Young Beauty And Eldery Priest Masterton

Cast: Miki Aimoto
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Cream Pie
When you are young - the whole world around seems to be something unknown, but such an attractive place. And you, with your endless ambitions, curiosity, the desire to try everything .... well, or almost everything, you involuntarily rush time, and ahead of it you commit thousands of errors and missteps. Sometimes these missteps are so small and insignificant
that nothing but affection does not cause others, and you in particular. But it also happens that mistakes made in youth can impose a negative imprint on your entire future life. These errors are not always characterized by conviction, disorder in life, poverty, etc. They are even worse: those mistakes
which you cannot forgive yourself and the memory of which is constantly harassed and does not leave you alone, not allowing you to suppress this idiotic sense of guilt and relieve the suffering from the unbearable weight of the stone, the burden of which hangs on your soul
The main character of this film is a young girl,
who was tired of blaming herself for the few love affairs that had happened behind her deceived husband. It is said that a sincere confession in a temple to a priest is the best way to make amends. That's just what to do if the priest to whom the girl confesses is also just a simple person who is also capable of making irreparable mistakes.
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miki Aimoto - Married Young Beauty And Eldery Priest

Importance of vaginal sex Jerez de la Frontera

Studio: Punani Films
Video language: English
Blonde inexperienced lady is practicing her cock sucking skills without taking off her beloved nylon stockings! But regardless how sweet the blowjob was done, vaginal penetration was important!
Duration: 20:27
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Importance of vaginal sex

Время генерации страницы 0.04579 секунды с 9 запросами