View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 12:24 PM   #1727
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chanel Preston Brutally Schools Internet Troll Quitaque

Cast: Marcelo ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Latinx ,Crop ,Nylons Stockings ,Anal Fisting ,BDSM ,Dominatrix ,foreskin ,Clothespins ,Straight ,Pain
Video language: English
Loser internet Troll Marcelo has irritated his mistress for the last time! The stunning busty brunette femdom goddess Chanel Preston will need to deliver severe punishment to this pathetic man loser. Tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Marcelo’s face is gaged and covered. He is humiliated in sexy sheer women’s stockings. His tiny cock pathetically hangs there as he is tormented with corporal punishment. The cane comes out and inflicts severe pain to Marcelo’s saggy body. Clothespins are applied to his sensitive skin as he screams. He’ll scream even louder when they are violently removed. Chanel delivers sharp pain to Marcelo’s scrotum with the crop. This loser like’s it! He is willing to do whatever it takes, whatever humiliations is needed, to please his mistress. Spread out on all fours and his ass in the air, Chanel Preston brings out a HUGE cock strap on. Marcelo’s greedy man hole takes all of her packed heat deep in his ass. This anal whore will take a fucking for his goddess. Well if the strap on wasn’t enough, Chanel Preston has more. Her fist! She punch fucks Marcelo’s ass with her fist. He takes a deep anal fisting. All these screams is getting Chanel Preston hot. It’s time for her to take true pleasure from this worm. A strap on cock is tightly positioned over Marcelo’s face and he gets a front row view of his queen fucking his head. Tied up in tight rope bondage there is nothing he can do but pleasure his mistress to orgasm. After satisfying all her needs Chanel crushes her pathetic troll and stomps all over his body with her beautiful feet. Her black long stockings are gorgeous on her nude body. Finally extremely hot candle wax is poured all over this troll until he screams.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston Brutally Schools Internet Troll

Punishment: Coworker Gets Revenge on Submissive Brunette Wounded Knee

Cast: Mark Davis ,Ashli Ames
Genres: Role Play ,big dick ,BDSM ,white ,top ,British ,Rough Sex ,muscular ,Caning ,Bondage
Kink is proud to present this classic shoot from the archive, released for the first time. Busty brunette Ashli Ames looks stunning in her business suit. She has been working her ass off all year and deserves this promotion. But, unbeknownst to her a colleague Mark Davis ego has been shattered. He feels this was easily his promotion. There’s only one way to make him feel better. He’ll use shaming and blackmail to get what he wants. In Ashli’s new office he rips off her clothes and reveals her big tits in a black bra. He pulls down her skirt to show off her perfect ass. It’s time for punishment. He starts by bending her over the desk and spanking her ass. Her legs look perfect in stockings and high heel shoes. Next comes the rope and he ties her up helpless in rope bondage. Her mouth is used to deliver a full deep throat cock sucking. He bends her over again and fucks her deep in her wet pussy. Mark takes Ashli to her new fancy bedroom and brings out some more toys. A red ball gag shuts her up as he uses the cane on her precious body. She is still able to scream when the electric zapper comes out. Punishment isn’t always about pain, and Mark uses the Hitachi to punish Ashli with uncontrollable orgasms. The flogger is taken to her body as she is bound in rope on the bed. Finally he fucks her pussy hard and raw before shooting his load on her massive tits. Congratulations on the promotion!
Duration: 54:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment: Coworker Gets Revenge on Submissive Brunette

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip San Juan

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

三崎唯-赤い熱いフェティッシュな� �集第111巻 Stanville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: REDHOT Collection
Cast: Yui Misaki
Genres: Uncensored, Group Sex, Anal, DP, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Cream Pie
Video language: Japanese
異なる種類のセックスに携わってい� �セクシーな日本人からに、倍の侵入� ��ある肛門のパーティー。集団セック ス、anatも侵入を二倍にします。
Duration: 2:11:02
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 905kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 992.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 三崎唯-赤い熱いフェティッシュな� �集第111巻

Karyna Kaif - Kaif I Watch? (2023) Nagua

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Karyna Kaif
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Karyna’s short red dress and black pantyhose are a beautiful combination. A nice leggy tease ensues followed by butt and crotch views with the dress pulled up. This clip takes a very slow pace with lingering pantyhose views. The seamless crotch shows entirely everything that is underneath with a little added shimmer from the glossy sheer material.
With Karyna finally fully nude the slow posing continues but in more graphic form. She spends quite a bit of time sitting backwards on the chair while we get angles from both above and below. She ends up lying on the table with the hard surface being the perfect platform to display her bare assets out in the open.
Karyna has a little pussy fiddle which gradually becomes a bit of slow finger masturbation and finally picks up to a vigorous pussy rub at the climax.
Karyna’s personality changes a bit in this walking scene as she has fun showing off her figure in motion. She is 100% nude right from the beginning. It’s a pretty small space for a walking scene but the open doorway makes for good use of the space for a decent stroll back and forth.
Duration: 50:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karyna Kaif - Kaif I Watch? (2023)

Sexy Office Chick Kaiser

Mina wears a sexy office chick outfit consisting of mini skirt, black leather corset, thigh high stockings and red heels. She cuffs herself with two sets each of leg irons and handcuffs and is gagged with a chin strap ballgag.
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 714.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Office Chick

*Jane Wilde And Lexi Lore* Sparland

Cast: Lexi Lore, Jane Wilde
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Stretching, Buttplug, Stocking
Submissive, Lexi Lore is cuffed in doggy-style. Domme, Jane Wilde toys Lexi’s asshole with a butt plug, gaping her wide open. Then submissive Lexi shows off her flexibility by getting her ass fucked with a big glass toy in piledriver, gaping more and more with each insertion and allowing a breathtaking view deep inside her rectum. Lexi is then tied in missionary where she gets her ass warmed up and gaped more with a dildo. Magnificently, she takes the slink inch by inch until it finally fits all the way inside her guts! She then returns the pleasure to her mistress, opening Jane’s butthole with a thick plug and a big dildo for maximum gaping action.
Duration: 57:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Jane Wilde And Lexi Lore*

Время генерации страницы 0.03365 секунды с 9 запросами