View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 02:39 PM   #713
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Submission of 314 Part Three Seaside Heights

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Video language: English
314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Submission of 314 Part Three

Dorian and Jessica Host Mekinock

Cast: Jessica Host ,Dorian
Genres: Slapping ,TS Fucks Male ,Role Play ,Spanking ,fake boobs ,brunet ,mixed ,Hair Pulling ,Feet ,Straight
Jessica is in the slammer for being a very naughty girl. But things get really naughty when we bring her some fresh meat. Jessica quickly shows Dorian that she’s the head bitch. Binding his hands and milking his cock with her mouth he is helpless. She makes him lick her boots and worship her feet right before shoving her thick dick down his throat. Putting him on his knees and stuffing his mouth and ass with her cock. Jessica fucks him hard until she shoots her warm load all over Dorian.
Duration: 42:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 962.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorian and Jessica Host

Mistresst - Meeting Mistress T in Real Life Port Richey

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
In the next few days I will be releasing 3 other parts from this longer version. "Just Ballbusting" will contain just the ballbusting highlights. "Just Face Slapping" will contain just the face slapping highlights. "Ass Tease For Real Fan" will contain just the ass highlights & the ending. THIS 26 minute version contains the entire scene (everything listed above & more). It´s a real slaves experience meeting me, similar to a private session. It contains feminine, seductive teasing & verbals, sexy ball kicking & face slapping, , & a cum shot at the end as I hover my gorgeous ass over his face. It´s unscripted & flows naturally. Unless your fetish is so narrow that you only want to see specific things I strongly suggest you watch this long version and enjoy the whole experience, just as this real fan did.
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3632kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 721.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Meeting Mistress T in Real Life

Cuntlette Petrified Forest Natl Pk

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntlette

Turd Says Part Two Mount Erie

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 3 Waring

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I enjoy watching her struggle and whimper while enduring her tight bondage and even tighter crotchrope. After a while, I want to join in on the fun, so I find a stick and start slapping her inner thighs, pussy, and tits with it. It's not the best stick for this kind of thing, but judging by the Spring Breaker's reactions, it works pretty well. By this time, I have some chores to tend to. I want to insure that she is still here when I get back, so I tape up her hands before I tape her head to the tree as well. I'd say escape is impossible now. Her whimpers and yelps intensify now as the bondage, and even more so, her gag have just been made much more severe. I leave her to struggle and whimper for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 905.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 3

Cherie DeVille Bimbo Salford

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
Bleached hair hooded, mouth gagged, lips sealed shut and the nips of her fake breasts clamped tight and pulled up hard.
Pussy and ass spanked and slapped red and raw, this bimbo learns the meaning of control.
Duration: 45:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille Bimbo

Время генерации страницы 0.16410 секунды с 9 запросами