Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Darling Red Hot Part 2 Kenansville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
We only want her cumming when we give the orders, but Darling is so hot for bondage and discipline that sometimes she's on the edge of an explosive orgasm while we are whipping her massive tits.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling Red Hot Part 2

BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock 1080p Dunnegan

Jesse Pony is a cock craving submissive slut whose only purpose is to serve under the cruel mastery of her sadistic dom. Today, Christian Wilde is the lucky guy that gets to fill Jesse’s needs and hungry holes. First Jesse is restrained on her back with her arms and ankles secured with skintight inescapable rope bondage. She struggles to escape from Christian cruel intentions as he torments her with viscous impact play and the relentless stimulation of a powerful vibrator. He coerces her to cum repeatedly while he face fucks Jesses bottomless throat and strangles her fragile neck. Next Jesse is restrained with thick leather belts while perched in front of a large bowl of water. As Christian pounds Jesse’s tight pink pussy from behind and spanks her perfect round ass. He grabs her skull and shoves it into the water bowl and baptizes her with his depraved intentions. Gasping for breath and fighting to get her head out of the water, Christian retrieves his fuck toys head only to shove his massive cock deep into her throat. Jesse only begs for more. Next the super sub finds herself in a full rope suspension that exposes her pussy to Christian’s pleasure. He wastes no time and begins to relentlessly fuck her until she is screaming from the uncontrollable ecstasy of the unwanted and repeated orgasms. To end her day, Christian throws Jesse onto a dirty old fuck mattress. He then spends the next ten minutes mercilessly fucking Jesse as she begs for him to abuse her fuck hole. Christian is only too happy to oblige and in a fit of depraved passion blows a massive load of jizz all over Jesse’s titties and mouth. She only wants more.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock 1080p

Five Girl Intake The Elimination Begins Chest Springs

Cast: Juliette March ,Eden Coxxx ,Alexxa Bound ,Maxine Holloway ,Dana Vixen
Genres: BDSM ,Petite ,Blindfold ,switch ,mixed ,slim ,Straight ,Tattoo ,Anal ,shaved
Video language: English
We start with five potential trainees and four handlers. The day is filled with heavy exercise, humiliation, pain testing and orgasm control. The girls are pushed through basic exercise to get the juices flowing. We try to teach them basic protocol, yet some can’t even get that right.
I am trying to be positive about the situation, but at this rate I feel I may have to eliminate them all and start from scratch. The day comes to an end and we have gotten it down to two girls.
The final two are given a little lesson in pain processing. Blindfolded, they have to choose an implement of torment and then the handler to use it on them. If these two want to make it, I will need to see a vast improvement from one of them.
Duration: 1:20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Five Girl Intake The Elimination Begins

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4 Izmir

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and leave Ophelia K to endure her stringent bondage and gag. After some time, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side. I walk away once again to admire my handy work. There is still something missing though... ahh nipple jewelry... All I have are clamps and they are shiny, so I go with that option. Ophelia endures her bondage and clamps for the remainder of the clip. I added a little behind the scenes footage of the gag coming out.
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

Sierra Cirque Foosland

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque

Tyler File Jacobsburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce Montreal

A new hair salon had opened in town, Teased the place was called. Tomiko was thrilled having a place so handily near to her home. She called in on the off chance an appointment might be free, and found she was in luck! What the beautiful Asian goddess was unaware of, though not for long, the pair of stylists were purely a pop up shop to pleasure their perverted penchant for tickling! Soon poor ticklish Tomiko is seated in the chair, her luxurious tresses and athletic body raising the eyebrows of her attentive hairdressers Caroline Pierce and Sandra Silvers. What a knock out… Now to tease and torment every inch of their stripped down client, from meaty soles, stretching toes, muscular limbs, toned stomach, perfect pert breasts and tanned armpits!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 549.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce

Время генерации страницы 0.08143 секунды с 9 запросами