View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 07:29 PM   #2094
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,297,586 раз(а) в 134,424 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

3rd June 2024 / Length of video: 14:00
Ivy Rain
You have called Ivy into Headmistress's office for a meeting. As the new uniform inspector you expect things to be done properly from now on. Ivy's uniform is a disgrace and she will wear the correct uniform no matter what. You order her to take off all the uniform she is wearing, every single chavy and inappropriate item, including her dark purple lingerie. Ivy complains relentlessly with each item but, once naked, knowing there is no way out she starts to slip on the correct clothing starting with the white underwear and socks. Finally when fully dressed she stands in front of you. She has still managed to look untidy so you order her to tuck in her shirt, button it all the way to the top and correct her tie. Finally she looks like a respectable and neat student, but will she stay like it?!

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
DuSSelzya (06-07-2024), thokra (06-10-2024)

Время генерации страницы 0.03235 секунды с 9 запросами