GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Siren Thorn - Your only choice

Siren Thorn - Your only choice

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 0,34 GB
Runtime: 00:13:37

Tags: Siren Thorn, Ass, Balls, Cock, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Gorgeous, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Nipples, Pain, Pov, Squirt, Strapon, Toilet, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Siren Thorn, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Cast: Siren Thorn
Description: I have taken you against your will from your normal, comfortable life, and I am holding you captive in my torture chamber. Eventually, your fate is to be my full toilet - to consume my nectar, my brown, my spit, and my squirt. Completely objectified and de-humanized. This prospect terrifies you, and you resist at first... but eventually, I WILL break you. Youll be begging to be my full toilet just for the chance to live.You will be bound and tortured 24/7. You will be shocked with electricity, your nipples and cock and balls will ache from pain and denial. Your ass will be completely used and violated by my huge strap-on. You will be spit on and humiliated by myself or any of the gorgeous, cruel Mistresses who work for me. You cant take the pain and torment anymore... you beg for mercy and eventually, you give in... and beg to be my toilet just for the CHANCE to live.

Siren Thorn - Your only choice
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19751 секунды с 9 запросами