View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 01:10 PM   #40527
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 4 Mathews

The last Part of this series. Like I mentioned when this series began... I do very sloppy work in this one, but ignore that and enjoy Ariel!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 4

Rebel Rhyder Used By Kenzie Taylor Zurich

Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stocking
Video language: English
Mistress Kenzie Taylor has her submissive toy, Rebel Rhyder, bent over in a predicament of metal device bondage with wrists and ankles securely locked in. Kenzie opens Rebel’s ass with a big Bad Dragon toy, bringing it around to Rebel’s mouth so she can taste her own ass off of it. Kenzie then cuts Rebel’s panties off and shoves those dirty panties in her submissive’s mouth. Kenzie then straps-up with a giant dildo, fucking Rebel hard in the ass and administering plenty of ass to mouth. Rebel cums loudly from Kenzie’s hard pounding. Rebel is then strapped with her legs wide open on full display, ready to become a human hand puppet for Kenzie. Rebel gets her ass fisted until she has multiple orgasms. Rebel gapes wide from getting plowed with an even bigger dildo this time, with more ass-to-mouth. Kenzie, turned on from destroying her sub’s asshole, makes Rebel lick her ass and begin playing with her mistress. Kenzie gets a glass toy to open up with, then is ass-fucked with a dildo until she orgasms.
Duration: 59:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder Used By Kenzie Taylor

Claire Adams and Marsha Lord Schnellville

Cast: Marsha Lord ,Claire Adams
Genres: Femdom ,Ass Hook ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Straight ,Redhead ,drool ,Hood ,natural boobs
The breathtakingly beautiful Marsha Lord is dressed in latex and dominated by Claire Adams in this spectacular fetish update. Marsha is bound in Claire’s creative and elaborate rope bondage where she experiences different sensations, both pleasurable and painful. Featuring a semitransparent hood that reduces her vision to a blur, a steel ass hook, clamps, strap-on sex and more.
Duration: 53:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams and Marsha Lord

Chair of Vulnerability Terheijden

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
You know...like flame throwers and explosives or power tools with abrasive modifications or the bone chilling shower of water... the sounds of metal on metal and flesh and the unmistakable sound of a large sickle being honed of its rust before being dragged across her skin.
Dehumanized, weighed down, bound, wet, cold and then suddenly burning, pressured to perform and entertain, tired, hungry and challenged at every point. A truly spectacular vision to witness as this interaction unfolds organically.
Duration: 1:21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair of Vulnerability

HT - Skills - Dia Zerva North Henderson

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Dia Zerva has a set of Skills. Cocksucking is near the top of that list. To get her primed he's going to have to tie her up and make her suffer. It's not that she needs motivation, but he certainly enjoys doling it out.
He can't quite get enough of her mouth and her screams are just so exciting. He hurts her and then fucks her face. Dia deserves an orgasm, but she's not going to get it easy. He makes her beg.
Weights pull at her labia and a dragon tongue makes her cunt even more sensitive. Dia is just that kind of slut though, the pain only arouses her more. She screams even louder when she's finally allowed to cum.
Duration: 51:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Skills - Dia Zerva

Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole Pequabuck

Cast: Angel Windell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Cumshot, Brunette, Hardcore, Flogging, Natural Tits, Rope Bondage, Spankin
Newcomer cutie, Angel Windell starts her Kink debut out with a bang! Sexy dom Codey Steele is her handler and she is so hot for cock and excited to try anything new she is chomping at the bit. Literally! Starting out, Angel is blindfolded and tied up standing with arms behind her back. Codey warms Angel up by slapping her tits, spanking, and flogging her ass, causing her to moan with pleasure from the pain. If she is a good girl and takes it she will get touched in all the right places. Her pussy is dripping wet already as Codey fingers and rubs her sensitive clit. Angel begs for Codey’s hard cock but he just teases her for a while which drives her crazy. Her whole body quivers with anticipation until finally he fills her tight pussy with his thick dick and fucks her good. Codey lets her taste his cock which turns into a sloppy, deep-throat face-fucking and makes Angel ravenous for more. Now the blindfold is off Angel’s eyes and the bit gag stretches her mouth open, making her drool. Smudgy black mascara runs down her face as Codey plays with her pussy, first with his fingers then the Hitachi which vibes her straight into a mind blowing orgasm. Angel’s slutty cunt is so wet and swollen now she can hardly stand to be without Codey’s fat cock inside of her. She begs for more and Codey indulges his submissive little slut by pounding her into a fucking frenzy. Finally Angel is on her back, tied up in tight bondage as Codey feasts on Angel’s pussy. He licks her clit and fingers her hole, making Angel want his hard cock inside her again. Codey pursues her pussy ferociously and goes back and forth fucking her mouth and cunt, giving her endlessly ecstatic orgasms as Codey covers her with cum and leaves her deliciously wrecked and ravaged.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3 Bahia Blanca

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.03442 секунды с 9 запросами