View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 02:11 PM   #13598
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mark Lax Worshiped By Casey Cooper 1080p Ethiopia

Watch out for the Big Boy! Wow, Mark is the true definition of a Muscle God, and he’s got these incredible big feet that are perfect for worshiping! I was loving every second of it. He wants to have it his way, instructing me on how he likes to be treated and how he likes it. I listened as I felt his feet rub all over my face. I found a fun little tickle spot too on his pinky toe! And then we each took turns releasing nice loads, with mine on his foot and his on my face and body. It was so hot and getting to taste those big delicious feet was a dream come true.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Lax Worshiped By Casey Cooper 1080p

OnlyFans Rhyheim Shabazz fucks Trophy Muscle Dayhoit

Studio: OnlyFans
Big dick bottom-whistler Rhyheim Shabazz rips a new one into Trophy Muscle. This muscle faggot can take any cock of any size and his ability really shines in this video.
Duration: 53:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans Rhyheim Shabazz fucks Trophy Muscle

Explosive Kennesaw

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Marc Dylan, Jessie Colter, Angelo Marconi, Derek Parker, Alexander Garrett, Fabio Stallone, Adam Champ
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Hunks, Anal Sex, Cum Shots
Raging Stallion's Explosive blazes with brute sexuality that's bold and rugged. It's an all-sex scorcher with action that flares up into eruptions of hot cum. Four of the hottest power bottoms you've ever seen ignite three master tops who trigger everything they want from their guys. The set is a leatherman's vision of a soundstage, where director Bruno Bond lights the fuse by putting his stunning men up front and center, and lettingbustion do the rest. Explosive stars four sensational Raging Stallion Exclusives. Adam Champ gives you the hirsute masculinity you want to worship in two dynamite scenes. Derek Parker shoots his hot looks at you with a "Pow!" Of muscle and inked physique. Alexander Garrett plunges his massive detonator and hits the spot. Stud bottom Angelo Marconi brings new meaning to fire in the hole offering it up like never before. They're joined by sex hound Jessie Colter, stallion Fabio Stallone, and the mass of voracious young muscle, Marc Dylan. ... Full Description Explosive is a meat mauling, ass blasting blowout that'll get you off like fireworks.
Duration: 1:38:47
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1462kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Explosive

NakedSword In Control - Hunter Vance And Heath Halo kamalia

Studio: NakedSword
Hunter Vance wants nothing more than to be involved in a dom/sub flip-fuck, and, lucky for him, Heath Halo is more than happy to help the muscle hunk fulfill his rough-and-ready fantasy.
Duration: 25:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9604kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword In Control - Hunter Vance And Heath Halo

Pantheon Productions - Dick 4 Daddy Clinton Township

Studio: Pantheon Productions
Cast: AJ Marshall, Clay Towers, Jace Chambers, Jacob Woods, Jake Marshall, Jay Conrad, Killian Knox, Musclebear Montreal, Rick Long, Santiago Rodriguez
Dick 4 Daddy has ten hot daddies all going for what daddies need most - some good dick. First, hot Musclebear Montreal uses blindfolded daddy AJ Marshall. Then sexy silver daddies Rick Long and Clay Towers take turns filling each other's daddy holes. Killian Knox and Jacob Woods catch each other's eyes while shopping and sneak off to the back room for a hot daddy fuck. Hot bottom daddy Jake Marshall serves up his ass to hung top Jace Chambers in a hot outdoor fuck. Finally, daddy Jay Conrad gives his sizzling breakfast sausage to hungry Santiago Rodriguez.
Duration: 1:47:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantheon Productions - Dick 4 Daddy

Top Brass Prue

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Daniel Aredon, Bricks Austin, Ennio Guardi, Carl Robinson, Tomm, Georgio Black, Paris Neo, Martin Love, Leo Cooper
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Young Men, Muscle, Rimming, Hairy, Cumshot
Cum join us for a big thick dick dy adventure. What really happens when military testosterone starts pumping? How do the men let off steam? Cum watch as Hot Desert Knights brings you some of the hottest military Top Brass on the pla. Everyone knows bonding amongst men in the military is the key to unit cohesion, and is the most important aspect of a soldier’s day-to-day training. Through coercion, and reward, these Top Brass military studs teach each soldier the necessary skills needed to survive in today’s military unit. This movie features nine hot ripped military studs barebacking there fellow soldiers. From big thick dicked ripped muscle dies fucking and creaming cum hungry holes, to insatiable bottoms milking every drop of dies hot cum, this flick gives you a bird’s eye view of what’s really going on in those military barracks and mess halls. The intense non-stop ass action by each hung top will make your cocks hard and your holes quiver. If you’re a seriously lover of big thick cum shooting dies and hot ripped muscular Top Brass then this is a movie you definitely won’t wanna miss.
Duration: 1:41:09
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Brass

Devin Franco & Nick Floyd Lettsworth

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
Take super-flexible CockyBoys Exclusive Nick Floyd, pair him with Devin Franco using his muscled-up bod to put a bottom into any position, and you have the makings of a perfect match-up—heightened by their instant attraction. They don't waste any time proving it either as Devin uses a sofa to easily fuck Nick in positions that might be hard for others to pull off. They take time to suck each other, but Devin wants back in.
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 507.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devin Franco & Nick Floyd

Время генерации страницы 0.13276 секунды с 9 запросами