LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hayden Lourd Indian

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Hayden Lourd
Genres: Cumshots, Fingering, Fleshjack, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toy, Solo, Tattoos.
Video language: English
It's with pride and pleasure that I introduce you to Hayden Lourd--our newest CockyBoy.
I often get asked what I look for when casting or signing guys for our site--what is the secret sauce for the perfect CockyBoy?
I say it over and over. For me it's personality. That someone who lights up a room or commands attention from the first moment. I have met some stunningly beautiful boys--some who were nice, ripped, sexy. They were boys that would "sell," but they were not very exciting or engaging.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 476.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hayden Lourd

Excuse me sir, Let Me Fuck Garibaldi

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Today we wanted to just see a dick shoved in to a strange mans mouth. As soon as the casting hopeful came in to the room we told him that the only way to get the job is to let us film him getting fucked on camera. He had a few doubts but found our stud very attractive and not after long he was on our desk getting fucked like it's nobody's business. He liked it and so did we so we invited him back to work with us.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 656.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excuse me sir, Let Me Fuck

Время генерации страницы 0.04932 секунды с 9 запросами