View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 02:43 PM   #1696
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Breeder Fuckers (2013-2016) Pack3 Pierce

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Spanking, Dildo, Rimming, Facial, Muscle, CumEating
Video language: English
Le site internet le plus controversé d'Internet. De jeunes athlètes hétérosexuels sont saisis, déshabillés, ligotés, tourmentés, dégradés et baisés… et tout cela est filmé en vidéo.
Regardez de beaux héroïnes confiants totalement ruinés, leurs trous droits intacts ouverts, pénétrés et souillés. Leurs poitrines, leurs dos, leur estomac et leurs fesses musclés ont été flagellés, ils ont été forcés de pénétrer dans la gorge de leurs assaillants. Sperme chaud frappe le dos de leur gorge dégoûtée et ils sont faits pour avaler tout cela par leurs nouveaux maîtres.
Le supplice est diabolique et implacable. Il est grand temps que ces lignes droites soient prises et utilisées avec gourmandise pour notre propre plaisir, tu ne penses pas?

Total size: 4.1 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder Fuckers (2013-2016) Pack3

Spanked Twinks East Thetford

Studio: Juice
Scene 1: dy Darby is minding his own business before the young Paul Shanye spills some food over him, for his punishment both dy Darby and the restaurant manager Jonny Hall, spank the hell out of poor young Paul and another young waiter, CJ Jacks.Scene 2: CJ Jacks is back in the restaurant, and this time hes feeling horny. Mikale Bradshaw is there to help. CJ ends up with a face load of hot spunk. After which their manager catches them.Scene 3: Jonny Hall takes both CJ and Mikale into the kitchen for a good telling off. Before long he has both of them bare arsed over a fridge and spanking them hard. By the end of the telling off, they both have arses that are red raw, swearing that theyll never shag in the restaurant again.Scene 4: This scene is based at dy Darbys work. After a hard day, Darby finds that the locker room boy hasnt been doing his job. dy Darby sees it only right that he teaches him a les. With only one thing on his mind Darby sets to work. By the end of it young John Gadsby not only has a sore arse, but well abused nipples.Scene 5: Paul Shayne returns in a hot little sex romp with CJ Jacks. Seams almost like young CJ wants to get caught as Paul gives CJ and good old pounding
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 862.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanked Twinks

Triga Love Gangstas: Extra Dealings Pultusk

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: No info
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Well there’s plenty of both in this Triga classic as the lads get sorted in more ways than one ! With fit lads galore and plenty of spunk this wet and spanking f"ckfest brings scallies with attitude to a whole new level.
Duration: 2:28:17
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Love Gangstas: Extra Dealings

British Boys Fetish Club - Discipline Tales Vol 149 Chabgling

Studio: British Boys Fetish Club
Ricky was warned Ricky is called to the salon for a spanking he knows he has coming. He is told to drop his trousers and underwear and get OTK. He gets the spanking he deserves and in classic Ricky style looks round to see what is going on. But this is just the start. At the end he is told to go to his room and strip off and wait for part 2. And that we see on Saturday. A super popular guy with a great spankable ass in a super clip. scene 2 Ricky was warned 2 Ricky gets to his room after his OTK session and strips off and stands naked waiting to see what is going to happen. When things start he is OTK again but this time for the paddle. His cute little butt gets a good walloping and starts to colour up nicely. Rickys face is a picture as his rear end gets the paddle treatment. But he is in for a shock as he is told to change position into the wheelbarrow and the spanking switches between the hand and the paddle, so even when he looks round - as he always does - he is not sure which is going to crack down on his ass. His struggling means he has to be held in place by his junk. A super paddling clip with Ricky scene 3 Cal - Paddled Cal knows the rules, he understands what happens when he breaks them. So it is no surprise he finds himself marched and OTK and getting the paddle. It may have been a while since we saw him but he has not been an angel I assure you. This paddling is deserved and his hard muscled toned ass might twitch and tense as the swats fall but this is part one and there is more to follow. Good to see Cal back and getting his ass tanned scene 4 Mik once is never enough After the last clip with Mik we had a lot of requests for him to get the cane, well as he is always in trouble for something it was just a matter of time before he was due to get it. As the title says once is never enough, especially for Mik. The stripes rise up on his ass as the strokes fall and paint a wonderful picture. A super clip for cane lovers.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: British Boys Fetish Club - Discipline Tales Vol 149

FeetBastinadoBoys - Erik Bastinado Coralville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Erik
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, ass punishment
Video language: English
Erik is made to lie on the bed and has his feet tied. He is first punished with the cane on the soles of his feet (bastinado), and then on his bare ass and you see as he withers about in pain. Then he is beaten on his bottom with a cane as he withers around in agony.
Duration: 49:23
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FeetBastinadoBoys - Erik Bastinado

Jonah Wheeler and Leo Gates Geilenkirchen

There have been some rumors about Elder Gates smoking. This vice is inadmissible within the order, so President Wheeler summons the boy for a serious talk. At first, the blonde missionary tries to hide it, but this only worsens the situation. Now, President Wheeler has to make Leo atone for his sin with the appropriate punishment. The boy repents his actions, but that is not enough to make things right, so the President strips the young elder and spanks him. The sweet sensation of President Wheeler’s hand on his butt fills Leo’s mind with more sinful thoughts, but he takes it like a man to preserve his place in the mission. After the punishment, the church’s authority acknowledges that the elder has learned his lesson and that he deserves a reward for his attitude. Now, Elder Gates will get the chance to succumb to lust and take control of the President’s asshole as a recompense for his loyalty and secrecy.
Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1322kbps

File size: 239.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jonah Wheeler and Leo Gates

Hot Fucking of Dan Digiron & Karol Gajda 1080p Chamisal

Cast: Dan Digiron, Karol Gajda
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
While enjoying a great day on the couch, my stepson, Karol, walked in wearing a very inappropriate outfit. I love my stepson, and sometimes he gets away with , but there was no way he was getting out of the house looking like that. I had to put him over my knee and teach him a lesson. I forgot how hot his ass felt in my hand. After a few spanks, my cock got hard. I told my boy to suck it, something I've trained him to do well. I was rock hard now, and his ass was ripe. I had to get a taste. He pushed it out a few times, and I slowly pushed my fingers and cock in it. Fuck, it felt so good. It's been a few years since we had any time alone. We were both long overdue. Karol stroked his cock while I fucked him on his back until he came on his belly. I pulled out and exploded on his ass. I kissed his lips, and he changed his clothes soon after. I love being a stepdad.
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Dan Digiron & Karol Gajda 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.03513 секунды с 9 запросами