View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 05:08 PM   #20295
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogti...

Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Your Smalltown jail Host explains that being a small jail, they don't have a courtyard or any kind of exercise facility for the prisoners so he shows how he keeps them in shape. He Rinn to hop and back and forth in the jail area. He then puts her on her knees in the center of the room. You can really hear Rinn breathing hard. It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self. He smacks her ass to motivate her. She slows down after a while and like a good personal trainer, He Motivates. He slaps her ass and then starts slapping her tits hard with a wooden spoon. She's starts to really struggle again. After a bit more struggling he Hogties her. This works and stretches muscles that she never knew she had!! She stays hogtied for the remainder of the episode.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

Download Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4

Ophelia endures tight nose hooks and a tongue clamp... her bondage is tightened up as well. The way she pleads with her eyes is a thing of beauty!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4

AnnaBelle Lee is an Electroslut!

Cast: AnnaBelle Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Feet ,Anal ,LezDom ,Cattle Prod ,Redhead ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,unshaved ,slim
Video language: English

Episode 1: Looking like she just stepped out of a dorm room, auburn-haired AnnaBelle Lee looks too innocent to try her hand at lesbian BDSM under my thumb. I start her off with a basic lesson in electricity, putting her feet in buckets of water, showing her that water can shock her lilly white ass when I want it to.
But that's just the foreplay, as I overwhelm her senses with shocks to her thighs then a cold water shower from a hose, making her that much more conductive for even more electrical play. She displays her tenacity by being able to hold her position with her arms behind her back and giving me free access to her body.
For showing me so much obedience, I turn up the electricity and work a mind-shattering orgasm out of her with the help of, every girls beloved magic wand. Like everything in this scene, her climax is absolutely authentic.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 581.6 MB

Download AnnaBelle Lee is an Electroslut!

Sexy Office Chick

Mina wears a sexy office chick outfit consisting of mini skirt, black leather corset, thigh high stockings and red heels. She cuffs herself with two sets each of leg irons and handcuffs and is gagged with a chin strap ballgag.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 714.1 MB

Download Sexy Office Chick

Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Star and Cyd Black are having a very nice conversation. He is asking some strange questions and she knows that it is all building up to something but she does not know what. Of course whatever it is she knows it will be painful and humiliating. She tries to mentally prepare herself but there is nothing she can do that will get her ready for what he has in mind. He knows how to make everything hurt just a little more. Everything he does to her feels dirty, like she is being used. And she knows that he knows that she loves every minute of it.

Duration: 1:10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 789.8 MB

Download Star Treatment - Star, Cyd Black
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08365 секунды с 9 запросами