luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default TwinkTop Milo Miles Ch 9 - New Muscles 720p

TwinkTop Milo Miles Ch 9 - New Muscles 720p

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Milo Miles, Lawson James

Baseball season is coming up soon. I don't think I have to worry about my place on the team since I'm fucking most of the coaches. That's not enough for me, though; I want to pull my weight. Besides, if I'm not good on the field, the guys will speculate on why I'm there, and I gotta keep my special relationship with the Coaches needs to stay secret.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2280kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 403.3 MB

Download TwinkTop Milo Miles Ch 9 - New Muscles 720p

Patrick Grau barebacks Dano Guerre

Cast: Patrick Grau, Dano Guerre
Genres: Bareback, Big Cock, Rimming, Blow Job, Interracial, Anal Sex, Jerk Off, Cum Shot
Video language: English

Dano Guerre is ready for battle! And his weapon of choice; a big black cock, hard as stone. Patrick Grau raw fucks Dano's hole wide open! Rough bareback fucking and seeding to its limit.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6840kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 869.4 MB

Download Patrick Grau barebacks Dano Guerre

Papi Santiago and Ryan Bones

When Santiago bumps into his old army buddy Ryan Bones, they quickly begin to reminisce about old times. But when Santiago invites Ryan back to his place he finally gets the chance to get something off his chest... and explore a fantasy that was once all but forbidden.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Papi Santiago and Ryan Bones

Cuties That Like It Raw

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

This week we bring you a hot new mate here on Fuckermate: Santiago Figueroa comes from Puerto Rico and apart of his gorgeous face and his perfect body, he got also another big quality that he'll love to show you. For a handsome guy we needed to find a mate just as cute and so we made Santiago meet with his friend Ken Summers, one of our hottest young mates. As soon as they meet the two boys lose any inhibition and give birth to a bareback fuck that you cannot miss at any cost! Santiago does not even let Ken breathe under the bangs of his huge Latin cock and doesn't stop until exploding his load all over his bottom friend's face!

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 602.6 MB

Download Cuties That Like It Raw

Jack Waters & Lane Colten

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

CockyBoys Exclusive Lane Colten and Jack Waters start their day with a flip-fuck and show that a built-up morning load makes for an intense orgasm. While Lane starts things up with sensual lust and wants to fuck, Jack is all for it---as long as also gets to top. With that, Lane shows he's a first-class seducer, giving a great blowjob and working his magic to get Jack to reciprocate---while Lane eats out his ass.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 718.1 MB

Download Jack Waters & Lane Colten
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09774 секунды с 9 запросами