Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chanell Heart The Curious Reporter Hamamatsu

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Chanell Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
She has so many questions about each one of them. What are they for? How do they feel? What kind of woman finds herself attracted to the sensation of pain and the feeling of humiliation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanell Heart The Curious Reporter

SufHer I’m A Cunt Follett

Cast: Some cunt
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippin
Video language: English
These were literally the first few moments of SufHer in hell! for her first time. She crawled into the studio and strung up seconds later and then the whipping started. The cunt had never been whipped before, not like this. And during the ordeal when BrutalMaster asked her what she was, she simply replied, “I’m a cunt.”And then she said it again.And then it became a mantra, “I’m a cunt, I’m a Cunt, I’m a cunt!” It almost sounded as if she was realizing it for the first time. But that couldn’t really be the case because clearly she always knew she is a cunt, why else would she be in hell!, right?Let’s not get too deep, Sufher is a cunt, and that is a good enough reason to work her over.Stick around after the credits for a little extra behind the scenes look at the aftermath of the cunt’s torture.SufHer, I’m a Cunt, enjoy!
Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18408kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SufHer I’m A Cunt

Kleio Valentien & Endza Adair - Double Trouble Round Rock

Cast: Kleio Valentien, Endza, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Tattoo, Begging, Breast Bondage, Crying, Dildo, Flogging, Hitachi, Orgasm, Pussy Eating, Vibrator
Kleio Valentien and Endza each thought that they were going to meet a nice guy from the internet, someone they could grab dinner or possibly coffee with, and he'd show them a good time. Well, that last part is true, although he's going to show them how HE has a good time.
Jack is interested in making hot women suffer. He's got a blonde and a brunette, Kleio and Endza, locked down and hooded, waiting for his return. They've got no clue where they are or what he's got planned, but they both know that it can't be good. Endza is strong. She's going to struggle and resist a bit, rather than just submit. Kleio is weak. She wastes no time begging Jack to focus his attention on Endza. "She's fresh, she's innocent, you don't want me." It doesn't matter to Jack, though. He doesn't care about their pasts, just their futures. A future full of floggers, rope bondage, and induced orgasms.
Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kleio Valentien & Endza Adair - Double Trouble

MILF takes the Electro Rocket! Clarklake

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Simone Sonay
Genres: fake boobs ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Slave ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,Humiliation
Episode 4: Chanel Preston makes sure that though this is her last Electrosluts session with Simone Soney, it’ll also be her most memorable. Chanel straps on a strap-on for their final lesbian BDSM scene, and she makes sure she tears Simone a new one and doesn’t let her slide for their final scene together!
Of course, Chanel’s not going to let Simone off with a wet, beat-up and stretched-out pussy. Simone’s tied down in doggy, giving Chanel easy, and deep, lesbian BDSM access to her willing fuckhole, whenever her electrosex urges demand it. Lezdom Chanel adds to Simone’s electro BDSM agony and ecstasy with a copper pipe that administers the sharp sting of electrical shocks to her tits and the back of her knees!
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF takes the Electro Rocket!

Cuckold Verification Honea Path

Studio: Kosumosu Eizou
Genres: Humiliation, Voyeur, Big Tits, Married Woman, Cuckold
Video language: Japanese
寝取らせ検証『夫婦のセックスを記� �に残すはずが代役との疑似SEXに…』� ��ライベートAV制作で他人棒をオマ○� ��に擦られ続けた妻はその後浮気して しまうのか?vol.9
Duration: 3:00:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1847kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Verification

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope Mannington

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Peeping Tom gets Revenge on Busty Blonde Pingtan

Cast: Mark Davis ,Penny Pax
Genres: Choking ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,top ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Facefucking ,Chains ,Leather Cuffs ,foreskin
Sexy newcomer Penny Pax loves to be tied up and sexually brutalized! In the fantasy role play, a peeping construction worker seeks out revenge on Penny for getting him fired. Mark Davis really lays into this natural busty sex crazed blond with hard bondage, rough face slapping, breast punishment and throat fucking. Then she gets fucked in the ass while painful weighted clamps are swinging from her pussy as she begs for forgiveness.
Duration: 57:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peeping Tom gets Revenge on Busty Blonde

Время генерации страницы 0.10279 секунды с 9 запросами