Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Brat Silent Fart Worship

Brat Silent Fart Worship

Actress name : TheTabithaJane
Movie Title : Brat Silent Fart Worship
Genre : Farting, Brat Girls, Femdom, Smell Fetish, Female Domination, ManyVids

Description : I think youre a disguting, pathetic human, but you paid meu2026 so Im here. You see, Im sipping my super fatty full milk latte so I get really bloated and gassy, just how you like it. A hot girl like me would never pay attention to someone like you, but it just so happens youreinfatuated by my flatulence. The stinkier the fart, the hornier you are. Youre in luck that I have the most rank silent but life-extinguishing farts. You cant hear them, but you can smell them. I describe each fart, and allow you get close smells as I give you all the most putrid smelling gasses. I dont even like smelling them, but I love humiliating you stroking to the awful smell. Youre a stink slut and I am having so much fun using that information to my gain both emotionally and in my bank account. Im a hot woman with hot, silent farts and thats why youll keep coming back. You could find nasty farts anywhere, but its really how insanely attractive I am. My luxurious gas is your kryptonite. I make you a deal. Ill put mybare asshole right up to your nose for a fart and even leave it there as you cum all over yourself if you give me even more money. You cant resist and you need it. Youd pay any price to have your nose burn and eyes water with premium farts like mine... As soon as its over I tell you to clean up because Im about to take the money you gave me to buy even sexier clothes and more food so I continually become more and more irresistable. Welcome to your deepest desire yet. ,

Duration : 00:07:55
Size : 1,15 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Brat Silent Fart Worship - 1,15 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16640 секунды с 9 запросами