View Single Post
Old 06-07-2024, 10:21 PM   #20311
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bailey - Ass Fucked part 18

Bailey - Ass Fucked part 18

Bailey's young and healthy anus gets a good first time stretch after the Master feeds cock to the roped hottie and vaginally sets her to moaning with a good fuck. Luckily those ankles are bound so you can see those pretty little feet clutching and kicking at the air while her rectum is reamed out. Involuntary grunting and squealing mixes with teary eyes before he steps around and delivers a choking load to the back of her throat. He agrees to release her under the condition that she return tomorrow for further punishment. Her pennance for trespassing has not yet been paid in full.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:36
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1633kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 227.3 MB

Download Bailey - Ass Fucked part 18

Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Watch our new submissive Ella go through her classical ballet warm up routine while getting shocked! Now that's a challenge!!

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13095kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Ass Fixiation - PainVixens

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.

Duration: 1:54:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ass Fixiation - PainVixens

Black Babydoll Nightie

It's time for bed, but we won't be getting any xxxx. Johnny has decided to find a new use for our headboard that does not including propping our heads up on pillows. Once I emerge from the bathroom wearing my sultry black baby doll nightie with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, Johnny snatches me up and corrals me over to the bed. He has me lay with my feet toward the headboard and my head closer to the footboard. Once I am in position, he ties my legs spread eagle to the head of the bed and my arms above my head to the foot of the bed. Now, what sort of night time bondage scenario (or any bondage scenario, for that matter) would be complete without a gag. Johnny gives me a black ball gag to match my ensemble and watches me squirm for a moment before he unveils his ultimate plan. He grabs the mic stand and attaches my hitachi vibrator on the end and then places it in just the right spot. Should he keep me here all night? I think so!

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download Black Babydoll Nightie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05640 секунды с 9 запросами